***** The Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Ridvan and Tav were much improved. At least going forward.

I thought Propper was really good and we finally have a right winger. An outstanding first half from Cerny.

Scrutinize the goal all you want, but it was a lucky goal.

Everyone got pass marks.

They pumped a ball into the midfield and were completely unchallenged in the middle of the park.

Holding off on Cerny judgement a bit longer as I was once quoted saying Matondo was our answer after his West Ham display … however that goal is something we’ve been missing for years. If we can sort out a winger on the left we will be in a good spot. 

Could see us setting domestic records for goals scored and conceded :lol:

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Very happy with this so far. 

All the new signings have looked good and we have a bit of shape to us.

Accepted it’s a rebuild season but as long as there continues to be positives im alright with that 

If we get to Christmas leading or in touching distance there’s not a cunt on here accepting this as a rebuild season.

26 minutes ago, JockWallace said:

Tav has done this for years. It must be depressing if you are in the team and are a decent free kick or penalty taker as you never get a chance.  We desperately need another captain. It fucks me off that we have started another season with Tav as captain. 

At penalties someone like Dessers should be grabbing the ball and not giving it to him.

No a bad first half. Wright is still like playing a man down. Tav is a lazy cunt at getting back into position. Propper looks like a no nonsense defender which is needed. He just clears it. He was really unlucky with the OG. 

Tav is even more negative. I'd break his fucking fingers so he can't keep doing that "slow down" shit with his hand every time he passes the fucking ball back.

6 minutes ago, shaka said:

Good first half.  Tav still can't defend but biggest difference is that Barron is far better, more forward thinking, than Lundstram. 

Watching Lundstram give the ball box to Goldson at every opportunity was amateur stuff from us 

Decent enough first half but we need to get the no 10 sorted, Lawrence just isn’t good enough.

Also need to get someone else on the left. If Jefte isn’t fit enough to start I would rather see Matondo out there than Wright - at the very least it is Matondo’s “better” side on the left and his pace would give teams something to worry about as Wright just seems so easy to play against - no pace, no trickery, is constantly drifting into crowded areas of the pitch rather than finding space.