***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

He is fucking rotten mate. Nowhere near good enough to be playing for us. He would struggle to get into any other team in the spfl 

He's not good enough, but that's a wee bit hyperbolic based on this evening.

Just now, LegendofCoop said:

Diomande and Barron apart, we have ZERO footballing brains in that team. No ability to beat a man and create a chance. No-one wanting to shoot. All we do is lump aimless crosses into the box. 

It's as if we think we will win the game on possession stats. Grim.

It's a lack of bravery and belief which unfortunately runs through half the team. 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Tav's crosses are more wishful than anything.

Jefté the best player for me.

Don't tell me Hagi can't do better than Lawrence.

The ref is a problem.

A Tim i worked with once described Tav's crossing as "Inshallah" (If God wills it) and i hate to admit the cunt is right.

Jefte has played pretty well considering it's not his natural position

Hagi would cost more money...but i agree he'd be better then Lawrence. He's not been the same since the injury.

The Ref is a cunt!

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

hopefully that'll put an end of those on here who wanted jefte to be our LB as 'he's not a winger he was brought in as our LB' :lol:

Calm doon 😂. He's doing okay but he's hardly Neil McCann out there. 

Given how pish we are, we've been the better team, need to up the quality in and around their box, tav and mccausland don't link well, jefte and yilmaz do slightly but theres fuck all up there

Dessers is just dessers, his flick through for mccausland was great, then he fails to control a simply chipped ball to him, guys a fucking enigma

Just now, NeoGeo7 said:

I thought Barron would be a good signing but how quickly he’s settled and putting his mark on games has surprised me 

He just doesn't stop. Like ever. Moves everywhere and gets stuck in, always looking for a forward pass. Everything we need from that position.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We’re doing ok I don’t mind a lot of this.

But get it wide as early as possible and cross cross cross is such a shit way to play football these days - the quality of chances are shite.

This is one of the reasons why the fenians invariably beat us too.

Every time it goes through Lawrence in the centre it breaks down.