***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Maybe… I think we were terrific well drilled under Gerrard and he was his main man in terms of coaching.

Very highly regarded as a coach, thought he could be a manager but failed to realise his man management skills are horrific. 

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Maybe… I think we were terrific well drilled under Gerrard and he was his main man in terms of coaching.

If that was the case then you’d expect his own teams to be well drilled. When Gerrard left the standards fell in fitness and  organisation and continued to decline under Beale, so again it’s debatable if he was “the brains” behind Gerrard or just the cone putter outer lol 

Can’t remember Gerrard ever giving Beale any credit for his title win.

17 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Nothing but the cone guy and a go between with the players and manager now.

I know what it is - I’ve realised why he pisses me off. He’s been a serial loser in coaching and management. Yet he’s at Rangers kicking about in his sliders having the gig of his life.  

that’s it. 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I know what it is - I’ve realised why he pisses me off. He’s been a serial loser in coaching and management. Yet he’s at Rangers kicking about in his sliders having the gig of his life.  

that’s it. 

See when you’re in a Champions League qualifier thread taking pops at Alex Rae of all people it’s time to have a day off

More so for the fact that I don’t you’re in any position to be lecturing on football coaching

19 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Very highly regarded as a coach, thought he could be a manager but failed to realise his man management skills are horrific. 

It not just his man management skills that was horrific.

The guys a fraud talks a lot of shite conned people into thinking he was some kind of new age coaching genius but the proof is in the pudding.

Fat pot bellied shite taking fraudster. 

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

See when you’re in a Champions League qualifier thread taking pops at Alex Rae of all people it’s time to have a day off

More so for the fact that I don’t you’re in any position to be lecturing on football coaching

What do you mean by “Alex Rae of all people “?

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

It not just his man management skills that was horrific.

The guys a fraud talks a lot of shite conned people into thinking he was some kind of new age coaching genius but the proof is in the pudding.

Fat pot bellied shite taking fraudster. 

😂

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

What do you mean by “Alex Rae of all people “?

Of all the things wrong at the club it’s beyond my understanding that Alex Rae being around the squad has gotten you foaming at the mouth

2 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Of all the things wrong at the club it’s beyond my understanding that Alex Rae being around the squad has gotten you foaming at the mouth

So do you think he fits into the “all the things wrong with the club” or does he get a pass because of his coaching prowess?  

I’ll stop soon honest. 

31 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

If that was the case then you’d expect his own teams to be well drilled. When Gerrard left the standards fell in fitness and  organisation and continued to decline under Beale, so again it’s debatable if he was “the brains” behind Gerrard or just the cone putter outer lol 

Can’t remember Gerrard ever giving Beale any credit for his title win.

Not necessarily.

Gerrard sets the vision / tactics / style etc, and then Beale goes and implements it on the training field.

I didn’t say he was the brains, but to pretend we weren’t well coached when his job was first team coach is just daft.

32 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not necessarily.

Gerrard sets the vision / tactics / style etc, and then Beale goes and implements it on the training field.

I didn’t say he was the brains, but to pretend we weren’t well coached when his job was first team coach is just daft.

I’m not pretending anything, I’m saying it’s debatable if he’s like you said an excellent coach. 

imo it’s been proved since the one good season here under Gerrard that’s he’s actually just a fraud who’s set our club back years.

Fuck Beale