Robin Propper

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Far too early too judge him.

One slip and you are a goal down against the filth at the tattidome. Nightmare!

That's what Propper signed up for though.

Let's see if he takes  it on the chin or bottles it and hides in his hell...

Fair chance he now becomes injury prone and chucks it like so many others 

Looked like Bambi on Ice at that goal that's two howlers in as many weeks .

Does he wear those bladed boots ?

I've often felt these slips on a grass park are entirely down to these bladed boots as opposed to studs where even short studs give a better turn or you can at least still get to the zone like he should have to make that run for an interception   instead fell on his arse .

2 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Looks terrible. Sure folk were putting him as better than Helander on here other week after seeing him play twice.

Always the same on here. Cerny as well. Highly praised on here last week and bar the assist I thought he wasn't great. In fairness I think he will chip in with goals and assists through the season but he's very one dimensional.

1 hour ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Always the same on here. Cerny as well. Highly praised on here last week and bar the assist I thought he wasn't great. In fairness I think he will chip in with goals and assists through the season but he's very one dimensional.

I think Cerny has been largely disappointing and not the type of player we need in that position. He was god awful today and bar his assist in the away leg he was dreadful in both the CL qualifiers 

5 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

I think Cerny has been largely disappointing and not the type of player we need in that position. He was god awful today and bar his assist in the away leg he was dreadful in both the CL qualifiers 

I think he'll post good numbers but not the easiest on the eye. 

Would love to think that Clement and his team would work with Propper and improve him to a high standard so we get the very best out of his ability and have him comfortable in a successful system where every player knows exactly what he is doing, but Clement doesn't seem to improve any individual players or have them in a system where they know exactly what to do.