Shambles from top to bottom

On 14/08/2024 at 16:56, Bears r us said:

Yes it was a great laugh seeing sharks flying, but they got results and see where they are now.

IF we want change we will have to give up the dignified silence, it just does not work. 

I keep thinking if Bennet and the rest were really wanting what is best for Rangers, they would have been searching for people over the last few years, who could bring much more money to the Club. 

I agree.  I have been saying for years that the ' highest paid' employee at Ibrox, and that includes any high-earner player,  has to be the person who is solely tasked with finding us new and serious investors.

There has to be another "Dave King" out there somewhere, surely, or am I living in another fantasy world.

11 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We’ll never see the likes of Walter again. He was basically the human embodiment of Rangers 

Never replace Walter, but really think we could be doing with more football men who “get it” in and around the club. 

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Never replace Walter, but really think we could be doing with more football men who “get it” in and around the club. 

At the moment, I think people with relevant business experience, who can turn things around, would be more beneficial - ‘getting it’ isn’t that relevant at this point. 

3 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Did anyone see Robert Marshall on FF making a passionate defense of his pal John Bennett? Basically "he's my friend so leave him alone" :lol:

Thankfully even the FF crowd were quick in telling him to shut his puss. 

Weird, weird guy.

4 minutes ago, left winger said:

At the moment, I think people with relevant business experience, who can turn things around, would be more beneficial - ‘getting it’ isn’t that relevant at this point. 

We need both, full clear out of that board is required 

6 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Did anyone see Robert Marshall on FF making a passionate defense of his pal John Bennett? Basically "he's my friend so leave him alone" :lol:

Read it last night. Said he knows the family and no one will be hurting more than him :lol:. Absolute freaks have been given a platform on a forum and shooting down other fans that have a different opinion than them.

You get some roasters on here but by fuck the admin and mods let you have a freedom of speech and express your feelings about the club. For that we should be thankful. Have an account over at FF but hardly use it. A lot of happy clappers over there.

55 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

At least you still have a sense of humour.

Mate, c'mon, I know it's been a shit start but we're only two league games in to the new season.

29 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I genuinely don’t care if any of the board ‘get it’ if they get the club financially stable and in a position to seriously back our manager. Yes we do need a clear out.

14 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

And been knocked out the CL and dropped points in our 1st game.

Its inspiring stuff 

Listen, you're not going to get me arguing that it's not been a shit start.

All I'm trying to say is that it definitely won't get any better if we all start protesting right now.

Clement has asked to get until September/October and I'm willing to give him that.

3 minutes ago, BigDak said:

All I'm trying to say is that it definitely won't get any better if we all start protesting right now.

Clement has asked to get until September/October and I'm willing to give him that.

He asked who? 

1 hour ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Just seeing it now. Marshall is cringe worthy to read at the best of times but that's a whole new level.

Might have known that grassing bastard would pipe up to try keep himself(In his own mind) relevant. Cunt of a man.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He asked who? 

Well, didn't literally say "give me until October" but he's commented a couple of times that we won't see the best of the team until September/October which, to me, is another way of saying "don't judge the team until September/October".

50 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Agreed and dare I say it, we would benefit significantly from a Lawwell-like figure.

Their economic situation, including revenue and transfer policy, is well documented, but he obscures his hatred for us very well.

Make no mistake about it, he and his colleagues knew what they were doing when they wrote to us, withdrawing our entitlement for tickets on the first.

They can see the mess we’re in, on and off the pitch, and have taken full  advantage.

They initiated a direct communication to us, not an open letter, and watched as we had no option but to release a disappointing statement, a day or two after our Champions League exit, informing our already disappointed fans of more disappointing news.

It’s the old metaphor that we had access to in the summer of 2021 - they’ve got their foot on our throat and they’re twisting it.

14 minutes ago, BigDak said:

So are we saying September 1st Clement will all of a sudden learn how to set up a team to create and will drop Tom Lawrence?

There are lots of mitigating factors at this club fucking us just now but Clement's managerial ability shouldn't be undermined. He is part of the problem.

I don't doubt Bennett as a man and as a Rangers supporter. Clearly loves the club and would do as much as he can to help but as Executive Chairman he is well out of his depth. He's not helping at all now and walks onto one disaster after another. 

Best thing he should have done is get a competent CEO in as soon as Bisgrove said he was leaving and leave it upto him. Even if the guy ended up making a mess, at least you can fire him when you can get someone better.

But then you really get this aura about him that he thinks he's best which is why I wouldn't be surprised if the CEO position is either taking up by a puppet for him or he just maintains the Executive Chairman role.

6 minutes ago, BigDak said:

Well, didn't literally say "give me until October" but he's commented a couple of times that we won't see the best of the team until September/October which, to me, is another way of saying "don't judge the team until September/October".

Yeah so he's pretty much negated the benefits of a preseason, and risked the threats to the season from poor results in the first 2 or 3 months. Oh well, September/October it is to see what the wait has been for to see the "best" of this team of ours.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

I don't doubt Bennett as a man and as a Rangers supporter. Clearly loves the club and would do as much as he can to help but as Executive Chairman he is well out of his depth. He's not helping at all now and walks onto one disaster after another. 

Best thing he should have done is get a competent CEO in as soon as Bisgrove said he was leaving and leave it upto him. Even if the guy ended up making a mess, at least you can fire him when you can get someone better.

But then you really get this aura about him that he thinks he's best which is why I wouldn't be surprised if the CEO position is either taking up by a puppet for him or he just maintains the Executive Chairman role.

He has a delusional superiority complex.

They made a monumental and catastrophic mess of the situation with Ibrox, but he had the audacity to say within the first sixty seconds of his video statement to the fans that ”we must not forget for who we are doing this for… our disabled fans”.

It’s narcissism gone wild.

32 minutes ago, BigDak said:

It's not been a shit start. It's been a start entirely commensurate to where the squad is. Anyone who thinks this was unexpected hasn't been paying attention.