*****Official Rangers vs St Johnstone League Cup last 16 match thread*****

I usually find all this go to the fans all birthday card pish but fuck it, its a bit of positivity and I've been sick of all the constant negativity ( all Rangers fault btw) around the club, so ill enjoy my drink tonight not being in a fucking mood fully knowing another ball kicking is coming. 

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbf think the manager is just trying to build a strong relationship with the fans. It’s going to be a slog this season

Aye fair enough. Honestly I've been such a miserable bastard today 😂

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Okay Andy.

1 minute ago, AdzKyle said:

He didn’t really, he was ok at best. He went past his man very easily and then did absolutely nothing with it. Gave it away early every time. 

Honestly some folk are never happy!! We all know his final ball isn't great but he still played well and he was involved in almost every dangerous attack we had.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

How do people not see this? 😂 We're fragile just now and need these wee things. 

And that anxiety we feel they feel on the pitch important to build confidence and rapport again with us when they win 

1 minute ago, Ross-Gazza genius said:

Honestly some folk are never happy!! We all know his final ball isn't great but he still played well and he was involved in almost every dangerous attack we had.

Some folk are happy. Dessers was great, Barron fantastic. Rangers won. Very happy. Doesn’t mean Matondo was good. 

4 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

He didn’t really, he was ok at best. He went past his man very easily and then did absolutely nothing with it. Gave it away nearly every time. 

Talking pish. He set up our best chance in the first half with a great ball to Cerny. He set up the Dessers goal.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Talking pish. He set up our best chance in the first half with a great ball to Cerny. He set up the Dessers goal.

Far too many wasted opportunities. Like I said he was ok. Gave it away far more than he created 

1 minute ago, Blueshirts said:

how long does a ban  last ?

Well it depends, sometimes a week, sometimes permanent :D I got banned last time for saying the entire club is a shambles when Kiev scored their second, didn't even single any player out.

Mods there are fucking weird.

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Nah no having that. Just said it in another post we need to take these wee moments and enjoy them. Those players, especially the new ones, will have a wee bit of a buzz going into that dressing room. Nothing wrong with trying to brighten up the place which will be horrible over the last month.

I get it mate but it's a no for me. Celebrate when we win something, no when we beat a shite St Johnstone team. This to me sums us up,happy wi any old shite.

Just now, AdzKyle said:

Far too many wasted opportunities. Like I said he was ok. Gave it away far more than he created 

He was one of our biggest threats. Of course there is room for improvement but everything first half comes from him and Jefte. He's got an assist today and tested the keeper.