No away fans at September Old Firm

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Agree with you that the club is ran  by imbeciles but totally disagree that this is on us , there is nothing we should be pointing the finger at Rangers at over this, an attempt by that shower of disgusting bastards to get what we all know they want,  to appease their disgusting fan base for the claim of the full stand again, if we fold over this I won't be back. 

This.

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Agree with you that the club is ran  by imbeciles but totally disagree that this is on us , there is nothing we should be pointing the finger at Rangers at over this, an attempt by that shower of disgusting bastards to get what we all know they want,  to appease their disgusting fan base for the claim of the full stand again, if we fold over this I won't be back. 

Is there a possibility the cunts at Sky might put pressure on to get this changed. Would they dare drop the Old Firm games? 

33 minutes ago, Blue Hugh said:

Club should be going for the fucking jugular.

Fuck letting those arseholes dictate anything. Board will probably roll over though.

More chance of us going for the juggler…

🎪 

Absolute clown show at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Madina said:

What a shit show of a day, to continue a shit show of the last 3 months. One thing after another at the moment and none of it positive 

Could they clowns on our board embarrass us anymore! Probably. I imagine they will surpass themselves.

Businessmen my fucking hole. 💩

They’ve got us on fucking toast and its utter brain damage.

I asked my brother-in-law (a moderately bearable tarrier) about this last night and all he cared about was them confirming that Idah’s return. That’s where their board has their fans base’s thoughts ; new signings because they haven’t even released a statement on the matter of allocation.

Meanwhile, it’s forced our board to release a disappointing statement, straight off the back our Champions League elimination and an underwhelming summer/start to the season. Brutal.

Ibrox will obviously be safe, but it’s a building site right now, so we can’t make any guarantees. An appropriate risk assessment or fit-for-purpose profile can’t be carried-out until the work has been completed, so those bead rattling bastards are merely exploiting that.

They know what they’re doing. Our board have made a rip roaring cunt of things and they’re taking advantage of that.

Cunts being cunts.

Under the rules they have to give us a % of tickets and we have to give them the same.

If we can't do that because of issue with Ibrox then we should be fined.  If they withhold our tickets then they should be fined as they are in breach of league rules. 

The fact they are making assumptions about Ibrox in January is absolute bollocks.

13 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Amen to that :thumbup: