***** The Official Dundee United v Rangers Match Thread *****

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Aye No Surrender when we are winning nothing.

Fucking weapon 😆 

No surrender for the last 16 years or so.  we drop points today, There will be no way back for Clement, he will lose the majority of fans. he may hope that 11 make it comfortable for him today. we need a win and a performance

Only one I'm really shocked by I'd Sterling. Dowell in there is depressing. Bajrami on the bench isn't an outlandish call. Not sure I'd have made it, but it isn't outlandish.

Squad is so threadbare with only a few injuries.

Just now, Inigo said:

Only one I'm really shocked by I'd Sterling. Dowell in there is depressing. Bajrami on the bench isn't an outlandish call. Not sure I'd have made it, but it isn't outlandish.

Ok but all the losers are away and they've been replaced by genuine quality and winners 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Honestly can't wait until Clement is gone. 

Same. I hope this is an absolutely massive fuck up by me and many others and he turns this around but I just don't see how 

If today backfires with that fucking selection its curtains for Clement, how in the name of fuck do you sign a new player who's fit enough to play for his nation but then put him on the bench in place of Dowell?

I really thought Clement was the real deal when he came in but he's not got a fucking clue.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Our number 10 is stinking, so much so we went out and spent all of our money on a number 10. That number 10 played in the past few weeks with his national team.

We go into a must win game and the imbecile benches him and continues on with the stinking number 10.

Nah its not outlandish, it's fucking moronic and just another reason Clement is never at the level required to manage this football club

6 minutes ago, shaka said:

Not sure if I want to watch this anymore.  I've been looking forward to seeing us play again after all that international nonsense but one look at the line up and I might just take up the wife's offer to go shopping instead.

Naebody's mrs offers them to go shopping during a Rangers game.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Leaving on paper one of our best players out and starting the likes of Dowell and Lawrence is outlandish. Fuck even Diomande shouldn't be starting.

It's just another in a long line of laughable decisions from him.

29 minutes ago, Davy Vandenbroucke said:

I want to back Clement, but he really makes it difficult for me when he picks a team like that.

If we don’t win today, I’d say the vast majority of the support will turn on him.

Starting to turn myself tbh, must be the only club in existence that signs players for millions of pounds to not play them for fuck knows what reasons,then half the time they turn out utter shite anyway. 

That starting lineup would give anybody the dry boak, Dowell and Lawrence both slow as a week in the jail and that clown Dessers up front again 😐