*****The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

10 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Possibly paying for his goalscoring pass on Thursday…?

Which would be fine if every mistake was punished equally. 

But they aren't. 

I don't think Barron has been as good as some on here but there's no argument that his level of performance has been consistently better than pretty much everyone else this season. Even after that pass, which was awful, his head never dropped and his overall performance was alright. 

Resting him before an international break sounds like bullshit to me. 

14 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

The lack of game time for Igamane is frustrating, if we want him to develop we need to actually play him, he's one of the few players who has pace, skill and finishing ability, he wasn't great in the game he started but which Rangers player hasn't had a bad game.

If Phil was here in 2017 he'd have chosen the safe choice Herrera and left a young Morelos on the bench. 

And the less he plays the bigger a mess we'll be in if Dessers were to pick up any kind of injury. 

The big diddy should be getting phased out of the team as soon as possible, instead we're stuck watching his shite every week when one of the very few exciting players we have in the squad is stuck on the bench. 

Fucking sick of it. 

3 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

But they aren't. 

I don't think Barron has been as good as some on here but there's no argument that his level of performance has been consistently better than pretty much everyone else this season. Even after that pass, which was awful, his head never dropped and his overall performance was alright. 

If he is punishing him for the bad pass back then Tav did similar the game before. 

No consistency with the gaffer.

6 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

But they aren't. 

Exactly👍