Rangers FC statement

Brilliant statement, glad we've finally got a board with some bottle who are willing to defend us.

Glad to see they aren't pandering at all. Fantastic from them, if the media won't expose the ridiculous behaviour of the hibs fans and their boards ridiculous reaction then I'm glad our board has the guts to say what no one else will.

Glad they scumbags will be down next season

Outstanding statement that sums up how we're all feeling. The quickly issued statement yesterday was first out and then the club have waited to see the responses from others involved or in the media.  The sheer lack of condemnation has wound us all up and the club have basically followed our thoughts that enough is enough.  They can deny it all they want but the sleeping giant has arisen again and have shown everyone we are not going to be fucked with anymore.  Well played all concerned. . 

20 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Well said!

Now that we've got over that date issue, I'm liking you more and more BB. :P

Really looking forward to welcoming you to the Fund. ;)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

Haha, cheers!

I will make my donation in the first week of next month when I'm paid and give you PM and soon as I've done it! :) 

Excellent statement from the club. Rangers are finally a family again with a board that bows down to no one, talks straight and has the best interests of players, management and supporters at heart. If other clubs condemn that statement then it will just show them for the corrupt ubercunts they really are.