Over 33,000 Season Tickets Renewed - A Club Record [Now Over 42,000 Sold]

2 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:
2 hours ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Knew this would happen, ya mucky pup

Empire biscuits were the target of choice in my old stomping ground. Thought it was devious to add a second layer of icing that could go unnoticed!

Empire biscuits were the target of choice in my old stomping ground. Thought it was devious to add a second layer of icing that could go unnoticed!

As a vibrant 17yr old I would have been disappointed if that was my best offering, as the years pass I would settle for the topping in the centre.

9 hours ago, Inigo said:

We won't sell more than 43000 unless it includes 'sellic games not included' tickets. Sellic WILL still get 7500.

Shame really as we  probably could sell the full stadium. Just have to balance it with the number we want to have at the Girodome as they would cut our allocation in a second.

fantastic effort lads are we allowed to sell every ticket( apart from the allocations for away fans) If so get it sold give the rotten mob the corner and not a inch more. Yes they'll then cut allocation for us but so fuck even 2-3k of our fans will make themselves heard in that dump.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

fantastic effort lads are we allowed to sell every ticket( apart from the allocations for away fans) If so get it sold give the rotten mob the corner and not a inch more. Yes they'll then cut allocation for us but so fuck even 2-3k of our fans will make themselves heard in that dump.

Won't happen.

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

If we give them the corner we'll only get the same amount.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

If we give them the corner we'll only get the same amount.

Giving them a full stand fuckin annoys me. I no it wouldn't be good for the lads that want to go to away games but I don't see why they should get anything else other than that corner.

Just now, KingKirk said:

Giving them a full stand fuckin annoys me. I no it wouldn't be good for the lads that want to go to away games but I don't see why they should get anything else other than that corner.

Makes the atmosphere special. Fuck destroying that. 

All pointless chat anyway. Will not be allowed to happen. 

Just now, KingKirk said:

I understand we can dream tho. Didn't warbs say the max we can sell for ST is 43k that would be right if we give they cunts the full stand.

Yeah. Dunno of that would be right though. We're selling 'excluding sellic games' STs, so I don't see why we couldn't sell 50k on that basis. Unless I'm missing something.

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah. Dunno of that would be right though. We're selling 'excluding sellic games' STs, so I don't see why we couldn't sell 50k on that basis. Unless I'm missing something.

I wouldn't imagine there is much space left in other areas of the stadium to put the bears that want those games in. I'd think we will now be selling tickets with no option of that game available.

we can sell 50k if people are willing to miss those games

7 minutes ago, lerxst said:

And some say we don't need to increase capacity

Not yet. It's our first season back, people will be excited again. Need to be doing this on a year by year basis to think about expanding the stadium. We very rarely sold out last season. Had many 45, 46, 47 thousands which is fantastic but we were never bursting over capacity. I think our maximum attendance is roughly in line with our max capacity just now (exc. OF games). If we expand to 60k for example, we're still going to be getting around 45-50k so not much point apart from Celtic games

13 hours ago, Broxi said:

Not yet. It's our first season back, people will be excited again. Need to be doing this on a year by year basis to think about expanding the stadium. We very rarely sold out last season. Had many 45, 46, 47 thousands which is fantastic but we were never bursting over capacity. I think our maximum attendance is roughly in line with our max capacity just now (exc. OF games). If we expand to 60k for example, we're still going to be getting around 45-50k so not much point apart from Celtic games

Quality over quantity. 

Everyone's obsessed with capacities of stadium's, we have one of the biggest stadiums in Britain for goodness sake, with a UEFA 5 star rating (one of only 27 stadiums.) our main stand is world renowned, the atmosphere on its day/night is unrivalled. 

I am enjoying the wee touches being done in and around the stadium maintenance etc, and I'm open to perhaps a safe standing section at some point in the near future. But as far as increasing capacity or changing the overall look and feel of the stadium no thanks! 

It's old but it is beautiful, leave it alone.

21 hours ago, KingKirk said:

I wouldn't imagine there is much space left in other areas of the stadium to put the bears that want those games in. I'd think we will now be selling tickets with no option of that game available.

we can sell 50k if people are willing to miss those games

Only areas that are left are family stand - without the old firm games, club deck, and a few in the second tier on the main stand but all mostly restricted view, at least that was the case the other night

On 29 June 2016 at 7:45 PM, MaddistonKnight said:

I felt ill looking at this .Off empire biscuits for life now ya bazza:P

It's excellent and shows the power of watching Good Football, Warburton tactics at times are a bit Kevin Keegan, but you can't deny some of the footballs been excellent even breathtaking at times, especially our early season form.