theiconicman

All Barton Chat.

I hesitate to post this and I normally don't share any information I hear but this one intrigued me.

Apparently Celtic are ready to offer Barton a place in their team should he be released from Rangers. I would have thought from his tweets and windups of Brenda that it would be a no go, but I guess stranger things have happened. It's outrageous but I can see that it would appeal to Joey, the publicity alone for his book would make it worth it.

1 minute ago, theiconicman said:

I hesitate to post this and I normally don't share any information I hear but this one intrigued me.

Apparently Celtic are ready to offer Barton a place in their team should he be released from Rangers. I would have thought from his tweets and windups of Brenda that it would be a no go, but I guess stranger things have happened. It's outrageous but I can see that it would appeal to Joey, the publicity alone for his book would make it worth it.

Hes not being sacked. Hes not going to the tarriers either 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

If you had a low post count @gogzy would be booting you back to your place on kerryfail

Struggled to believe it but when I thought it over it sort of made sense for someone like Joey. The person telling me thought it was a bad move for Celtic and not known to me for windups.

Struggled to believe it but when I thought it over it sort of made sense for someone like Joey. The person telling me thought it was a bad move for Celtic and not known to me for windups.

He's fuckin hanging right oot ye mate!!!

• Like 1

Can't see it happening but anything can happen

Aye I heard that as well! We are then freeing up his wages to sign Van Persie.

• Like 1

Hilarious, OP. can't believe you thought this nonsense was worth sharing :D

Be as fukin well there for all hes done for us