*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

I think he has been hung out to dry by everyones favourite south african liverpool supporter. 

Really does that lying prick tell him how to play with the 2 main targets this transfer window. 

Does that lying prick tell him it's more important to worry about the loan players development than getting a result for Rangers. 

What an absolute shambolic performance!!!!! 

Every fucking game Tavernier,Kiernan and Halliday are mince, by far our weakest players in the squad. I know how much of a bomb scare Senderos is but he must be better than that fucking retard Kiernan!!

If we don't have another defensive midfielder then play 442 or play a system that doesn't rely on 1, coz Halliday is no more than a backup for left back/mid. Tavernier isn't good enough at all! His main job is to defend and if you can't do that then please take your bum chums and fuck off coz you're playing for the famous Glasgow Rangers and we don't deserve half arsed performances.

We lack ability all over the park and this is down to Warburton filling the squad and wage bill with quantity and not the quality we needed, he's had some money and wasted it and nobody can disagree with that, is it as much as we hoped..... NO but Warburton is still trying to shop in an over inflated English market that we quite simply can't afford. 

KING/WARBURTON DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND GET YOUR JACKET AND FUCK OFF

If this was an isolated result,then I'd put it down as a freak scoreline,but this has happened way too often for it to continue to be acceptable. I've supported the manager through a lot of these scores but that's pretty much it for me with him. Need a manager that will rip some new arseholes at times to get a response

7 minutes ago, danger ranger said:

Warburton hangs the players out to dry with his tactics and team selections in crunch games, these are the games that are a must win, but according to him they are just another game. I could understand Barton being upset, listening to a dud must be hard to take for a player that has played at the top and knows what it takes to win or even survive in the top league in the world let alone the SPL.

I think that's a fair point. Wilson was he whipping boy he gets dropped bomb scare Rob plays he is the worst defender I've seen at Ibrox and I've been going for nearly 50 years.  There is clearly something very wrong with the board and manager. 

9 minutes ago, Rupret said:

Hearts were bad, we were horrendous!

Awful advert for Scottish football, the worst game I've seen for Rangers since the dark days of Kenny.

Who is this Foderingham person, why did we sell our only keeper this week?

What the fuck are you talking about? I suspect you want a ban but are too scared to ask.

3 minutes ago, Imodium said:

25 points behind Celtic and a goal difference of +6 after 23 games is just pathetic. Aberdeen have a game in hand and must be rubbing their hands we just don't deal with pressure of any kind at all. Hearts took their foot of the gas in the last 20 mins we were lucky it wasn't worse than what it was.

2nd place means nothing in terms of budget because you have to actually get through the Europa qualifiers and into the group stages to get decent money. Could you imagine this team playing the likes of Lazio, Everton or Villarreal in a playoff? 

I'm still trying to work out what real benefits second place brings, how it will lessen the embarrassment that the season has been? Continuing to pretend that it's worth something seems like it is just continuing the damage.

3 minutes ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Dont see why people are bashing Dave King here....

Hes bad about 2 million to spend and an abundance of wages, the signings have been fucking diabolical. 

Look at Hearts tonight.... they didnt need time to "gel".

This. Dave King might contribute to the fact we're not strong enough to win the league. He doesn't contribute to the fact we just got pumped by a shite Hearts team. More than enough funds have been made available to be sitting strongly in second place.

31 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Nothing about being staunch its being respectful and not being a walloper.

Did you think he was out of his depth last year? 

Im not saying the performance was acceptable but the reaction and name calling by some is disgraceful imo

Yes he was out of his depth last year, just look at his away record against the top sides last season, just the same as this year.

34 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

It's a joke mate, if that's what he thinks then they play the last 20mins when either we are clear and home or if it's an away game usually getting humped. 

You don't. make them your 2 main midfield players for the next 4 months. 

Exactly.

6 minutes ago, Swagger said:

I detested Ian Black as a Rangers player but Keirnan is pushing him cose

The fact that he played for 12 clubs at the age of 24 was a good indication how good a player he was and thats without even watching him . But the clueless one gave him an extended contract !

Shocked and completely embarrassed about last night. Was lucky enough to get a ticket and wish I didn't. First time I've ever booed at a Rangers game. No heart. Team full of amateur powder puffs who don't know what it means to play for Rangers. Fucking shite and don't see this getting sorted any time soon!!!!

I think most of us could have accepted the defeat (grudgingly but still pissed off)if it was still a Neilson team who had time to gel as a team and had decent run but this was a team with five new players and a team that looked utter horse piss the games before and looked nothing great during the game.

We got beat by a fucking average/shite team last night and we played like our players were the new players coming in making simple mistake after mistake.