Second Statement

RFC55

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

He clearly means it came from mw , that's how I read it anyway

4 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

The manager leaked it. As the statement notes, he was present at the meeting & didn't take kindly to being told his recruitment in the summer was not acceptable. 

You're both probably right although King doesn't directly say it. Maybe he isn't allowed to.

Best thing of that statement is the fact we are looking at someone to come in and secure us 2nd place short term while they look to appoint someone long term to go with the clubs philosophy and style of play they have implemented. That is how it should be.

18 million invested will mostly be on wages but also on stadium maintenance and upgrades as well as scouting and youth set up etc etc.

There was the 5 million to sports direct, 1.8 for garner and a few improved contracts. All adds up pretty quick. 

Also seems that we have 12 million to invest in the next year. I imagine a big chunk of that will be signings and wages in the summer especially if we get 2nd, an exciting managerial appointment and a shot at europe

3 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I'm happy with that, Warburton wanted away eventually, either because he'd failed or he knew the job was too big.

He wanted it both ways however, he wanted the option to leave with the club taking the loss.

If you actually reread the statement from last night, W&W tried to change the goalposts on the compo and we're basically told to fk off. This new statement explains it a bit better

F£&K ME!

First part is complete BS and DK thinks we're all idiots by putting that out there.

Second part, as much as probably true, confirms to me that no formal resignation has been received and we are going to end up paying MW and Co the full compensation for breach of contract.

DK is a complete Moron and we are a F£&King laughing stock!

£18 mill is gutting to be where we are. 

Res 11 needs passed pronto. From what I'm getting from that is his "30million" is to stabalise and put us onto a firm footing i.e. Not losing money and the other half from investors was solely playing squad. 

Hope am right but can't see it. 

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

Last half was fine and what we all thought had happened. ?

The first half is just unadulterated pish and reeks of it's not my fault Guv the bad boy did it and ran away. 

First part is typical King bullshit , hopefully his day will come too.

But full credit to the board for dealing with the three back stabbing rats quickly and efficiently.

I want to know who the fuck is leaking shit at our club. We need to get to the bottom of this. To much of our business gets leaked to these bastards.

warburton is a prick and thinks he was bigger than rangers. Lol he couldn't be more wrong. I respected him one time but the way he has acted is a joke.

still don't fully trust the board but dnt hink il ever trust anyone again.

NO SURRENDER

of course we could have done better with the money we had. fuck sake look at aberdeen/hearts/st johnstone who are running on far less than us yet it's entirely possible we might end up behind them. warburton was just shite. we need someone in who can spend wisely. 

I am going to wait till we see who is appointed next and where we go from here.  There's been leaks at the club for a long time, not just since Warburton arrived, so not totally sure if I believe King.  He needed a good statement as we are not that far off season ticket sales and he needs the fans on board.  

Warburton is a disgrace. King is crying out for investment thats what i took from that. Rangers are crying out for investment.

The fact we never got 1 offer or any transfer money for any 1 player in january shows our team is not worth any money right now under warburton and if that happens any longer Rangers will go down the pan quicker than lightning.

We need a new investor someone we cannot chase away to fk without great reason

Fk u warburton uve put us back a year and the board you picked them so pick better next time!

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

I want to know who the fuck is leaking shit at our club. We need to get to the bottom of this. To much of our business gets leaked to these bastards.

warburton is a prick and thinks he was bigger than rangers. Lol he couldn't be more wrong. I respected him one time but the way he has acted is a joke.

still don't fully trust the board but dnt hink il ever trust anyone again.

NO SURRENDER

The heavy implication is that the management team were leaking the fact that they were under scrutiny.

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I'm very happy with that statement, well done the board (aye I said it) for getting rid of rats who no longer wanted to be here.  Good riddance.

only part of the statement I take issue with is the part where we've spent £18m so far.  I'd like to see the figures for that, because to me that's bullshit. 

Does anyone have any geniune information with regard to the cost of repairing and maintaining the stadium and training ground? 

Aside from Ibrox and Auchenhowie, I'm certain there will have been fairly substantial costs involved in general housekeeping at the club. We've come off a period of utter neglect. New staff, improved infrastructure, etc. How much this all has actually cost I don't know. 

To think we let those clowns manage our club. They couldn't even leave in the right manner..

He'll need a plan B now!

After reading the 2nd part of the statement over again, if MW had resigned with immediate effect, how come he was sat in front of cameras, on Thursday denying everything? 

There's something not right here.

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Good statement. No mention of having the resignation in writing though, which is slightly worrying. Surely MW wouldn't flat out deny it if he'd signed something?

It doesn't have to be in writing.

Im happy the board have accepted the resignation, if he doesnt want to be here hes better of out now before we head further down the league.

In my opinion the club have stood up to his agent whos tried and failed to get Warburton another job whilst we dont recieve any compensation, then wanted us to keep employing him whilst he finds another team! 

Well done the board :tu: