***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

I don't hear any rumours apart from on here so if I post them in here then I'm just repeating already posted rumours so I'm not going to post any rumours unless I hear a rumour that's not posted in here but I dunno when that will happen cos I don't hear anything other than in here. 

Commas are so underrated 

16 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

What's wrong with getting McLeish in now then going for de Boer or whoever in May?

Because the board have no money to appoint anyone until this mess with Warburton is cleared up 

As soon as the club gets assurances that no payment is due to Warburton, weir and mcparland, you can bet your fucking bottom dollar that someone will miraculously be unveiled 

We are BEYOND skint and murty being put in place has absolutely fuck all to do with his ability, and has everything to do with the board covering their arses financially in case Warburton has rights to financial compensation.

It's a fucking joke and I can't believe so many people are buying into this shite. If we are "inundated" with applications already then why the fuck can't we appoint someone experienced until the end of the season to give ourselves the best possible chance of winning the cup, and finishing second? 

Nah. It's all part of the plan. Appoint murty cos he's a solid bloke and has worked wonders so far. 

Bullshit.  Utter bullshit. 

I'm surprised Giggs doesn't have better odds with the bookies. He's keen for his first full time job and with Brian Kidd as one of the names being linked as DOF you think the press would have made that obvious connection and ran with it as a story to fill column inches.

I keep saying I want a more experienced manager so I'm not actually suggesting it, I'm just mentioning it for conversations sake.

6 minutes ago, KWBear said:

Because the board have no money to appoint anyone until this mess with Warburton is cleared up 

As soon as the club gets assurances that no payment is due to Warburton, weir and mcparland, you can bet your fucking bottom dollar that someone will miraculously be unveiled 

We are BEYOND skint and murty being put in place has absolutely fuck all to do with his ability, and has everything to do with the board covering their arses financially in case Warburton has rights to financial compensation.

It's a fucking joke and I can't believe so many people are buying into this shite. If we are "inundated" with applications already then why the fuck can't we appoint someone experienced until the end of the season to give ourselves the best possible chance of winning the cup, and finishing second? 

Nah. It's all part of the plan. Appoint murty cos he's a solid bloke and has worked wonders so far. 

Bullshit.  Utter bullshit. 

How do you know actually know how much money we have? The majority of your posts just go on about how we have absolutely no money.

I'm not denying we're skint but to say we have absolutely no money is just not true.

6 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

What's wrong with getting McLeish in now then going for de Boer or whoever in May?

If you've got McLeish (for example) I'd imagine he'll want things done his way until the end of the season and assurances that if he does well enough he'll get it full time.

If we have Murty in place we can take our time and appoint a DoF first, who can start to implement whatever structure and staff we need to support a head coach appointment - helps us hit the ground running, rather than ripping up and starting again in the summer. 

10 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

If you've got McLeish (for example) I'd imagine he'll want things done his way until the end of the season and assurances that if he does well enough he'll get it full time.

If we have Murty in place we can take our time and appoint a DoF first, who can start to implement whatever structure and staff we need to support a head coach appointment - helps us hit the ground running, rather than ripping up and starting again in the summer. 

Which is fine as long as he has the understanding that behind the scenes we're making plans for the long term etc. I don't think McLeish is in a position to turn it down as his stock isn't exactly high at the moment. I think he'd understand the situation that he's literally just helping us out.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

My fear is McLeish wins the Scottish cup and we just go with him and perhaps don't follow up on De Boer because that's what I think will happen 

you should have seen the amount of cunts on here and social media all saying if McCall beat Motherwell he should get the job full time .... the same thing will happen here nothing surer.

That is my only fear. The best case scenario for him is to finish a comfortable second, beat the scum twice and win the SC and if incredibly that all happens then it would put the board in a tricky situation.

On the flip side though I think they know this isn't the guy they want full time and I don't think King would have any problems letting him know that.

23 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I'm surprised Giggs doesn't have better odds with the bookies. He's keen for his first full time job and with Brian Kidd as one of the names being linked as DOF you think the press would have made that obvious connection and ran with it as a story to fill column inches.

I keep saying I want a more experienced manager so I'm not actually suggesting it, I'm just mentioning it for conversations sake.

Was about to say Giggs would be more suited to the tims, then I remembered it wasn't his own sister. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I don't hear any rumours apart from on here so if I post them in here then I'm just repeating already posted rumours so I'm not going to post any rumours unless I hear a rumour that's not posted in here but I dunno when that will happen cos I don't hear anything other than in here. 

Commas are so underrated 

:lol:

52 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

How do you know actually know how much money we have? The majority of your posts just go on about how we have absolutely no money.

I'm not denying we're skint but to say we have absolutely no money is just not true.

So we are skint but have money? 

What?