*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Love how fucking gay all these fans are nowadays aswell man, greeting about 'sectarian bile' and complaining about receiving abuse :confused:

Ffs it's football, what do they expect? It's not that when their fans dish it out but they can't receive it back, sensitive wee souls. 

That Dunfermline bufter looked like he was about to cry at someone giving him the middle finger and that Hibs statement is cringey as fuck, pre warning their fans of abuse they are likely to receive :facepalm:

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely when it comes to the team itself.

Although this morning I feel the same level of hatred towards that club that I have ever felt for any club and its support. What their support did after that cup final will never be forgotten. 

This needs to be a win for us. Anything other than that will completely fuck my weekend altogether.

Agree,I've always disliked them but they were more of an annoyance before but now they rank alongside the sheep in being a baw hair away from the way I feel about the tims.

I'm up for this today, couldn't get a ticket so hopefully get a stream. Hope we get right into this mob from the start, another shower that think they're a bigger team than they are. Due bringing down a peg or two. 

Get into them from the start,they will be fired up for it and will be dirty bastards. Early goal and keep pressuring ambrose. Guys a bombscare. Hopefully Morelos and Miller start up top

11 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

Love how fucking gay all these fans are nowadays aswell man, greeting about 'sectarian bile' and complaining about receiving abuse :confused:

Ffs it's football, what do they expect? It's not that when their fans dish it out but they can't receive it back, sensitive wee souls. 

That Dunfermline bufter looked like he was about to cry at someone giving him the middle finger and that Hibs statement is cringey as fuck, pre warning their fans of abuse they are likely to receive :facepalm:

Fuckin right mate, when i get called an orange basturt I appreciate it :lol:

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Right up for this today!! Pocket full of coins, couple of glass bottles & I will get a couple of pies in there! They're getting it!!! Might even put the middle finger up at them as well to really ramp up the abuse!! 

Don't forget your cup of piss :tu: