Bheast FC: Statement

Virtuoso

Just now, KingKirk said:

No point in arguing with the taigs mate you simply wont win

He doesn't need to argue with them he just needs to point out that the caller is incorrect. Doesn't have to be abusive or cheeky when doing it but he has to say it - but he doesnt

1 minute ago, Bristoe1872 said:

I had it on in the background and was only half listening (although heevins sounds gutted about that hibs statement and hes begging ANY other club to back savco) but did i just hear a taig say Rangers died under Regans watch and that waste of space Johnstone said fuck all??

They say shit like that all the time, you can always hear DJ sighing in the background, as he did this time.

He used to challenge it. He's probably just tired of the obsessive cunts now, hence the exasperated sighs instead.

Just now, KingKirk said:

No point in arguing with the taigs mate you simply wont win

Understand that bud but Johnstone is sitting right there and should say stop talking nonsense. Johnstone is as much use as an inflatable dart board on that show. His nose is buried up heevins arse. 

It's becoming clear there is no appetite among the rest of the clubs for any more enquiries and they want to look forward rather than wasting time, energy, and money going back over old ground. They know we've been unfairly punished and I strongly suspect some are on a wee bit of a guilt trip over the way were treated. Not that any of them would admit it and some would love to see us suffer some more. However, following the hivs statement maybe the dhims will start to feel a bit isolated, which will lead to them making more ridiculous statements and frothing at the mouth, eventually making themselves the laughing stock of bitter arseholes we've always known them to be. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

He doesn't need to argue with them he just needs to point out that the caller is incorrect. Doesn't have to be abusive or cheeky when doing it but he has to say it - but he doesnt

Am sure the taig knows hes not correct. Most of them just say it these days for a reaction 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

When I used to listen to it he usually said one of two things

either

"You're right, Hugh"

or

"You're absolutely right, Hugh".

Just now, KingKirk said:

Am sure the taig knows hes not correct. Most of them just say it these days for a reaction 

Shouldn't go unchallenged 

id happily spend the whole time during the 2 hours correcting them 

if he's a Rangers man he's a duty to 

maybe he's every bit the Dundee United man he originally was these days 

Understand that bud but Johnstone is sitting right there and should say stop talking nonsense. Johnstone is as much use as an inflatable dart board on that show. His nose is buried up heevins arse. 

He's not bright enough or well informed enough. He's there to talk about football and all of this has overtaken him. 

I don't think there's any lack of desire to defend the cause, he's just the wrong man at the wrong time.

These callers do it for a reaction... Do you believe 100% they believe what they say

Just now, KingKirk said:

That may be the case mate and if its on a comment section on a webpage i'd agree with you. When its a savcoite on a national radio station silence is not an option. A simple "gerry log onto SPFL Rangers and tell me Rangers founding date please" is all Johnstone needs to say. After all the club in questionis a club he performed for with great distinction. For him it should be personal. 

There are a few questions that i'd like answered about all this

1-Was Stewart Robertson involved in the SPFL boards decision to write to the SFA wanting a review?

If not he needs to walk,if he did then he needs to walk

2- was the decision the write to the SFA only taken by a select few on the SPFL board and then signed off as the word of 42 clubs? If so they all need to resign or get sacked

3-How can the wishes of 42 clubs suddenly and overnight become the wishes of just 1 club?whole thing stinks

23 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

I canny believe this keevins man... He's basically saying that because the SFA have said there should be no review, that proves that they've got something to hide.

Also saying there's no reason for a review if they've nothing to hide.... Ehhhh aye there's loads of reasons... Its a waste of time, huge waste of money, no one wants it (apart from rodents).

I know the obvious response is don't listen, but tuning in just now to see what kind of shite is being spouted. It's good to get a feel for the insanity we're facing. 

The auld dinosaur keeps bringing up the SC verdict like that makes a difference.

Not sure if he is so ignorant that he does not know LNS was final and agreed by all parties or he is just ignoring that? All this justice pish he spouts is nonsense, all he wants another trial cause he does not like the verdict first time round.

Keevins is probably gunning to get his old job at the celtic view back.

3 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

There are a few questions that i'd like answered about all this

3-How can the wishes of 42 clubs suddenly and overnight become the wishes of just 1 club?whole thing stinks

There's only one club calling for a review, there's only one club writing to the SFA.

Its like a big bully who thinks he has a gang behind him, when in reality mostly they don't give a fuck.

Of course you'll get the supporters from other clubs saying, aye we agree with the scum but that is not the whole of Scottish supporters.

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There's only one club calling for a review, there's only one club writing to the SFA.

Its like a big bully who thinks he has a gang behind him, when in reality mostly they don't give a fuck.

Of course you'll get the supporters from other clubs saying, aye we agree with the scum but that is not the whole of Scottish supporters.

Spot on bud

But the original letter asking for a review must have been signed by our very own Stewart Robertson,he sit's on the SPFL board does he not?i want to know what input he had if any

I'd rather we held fire here for a few more days, let the other Clubs come out with their statements basically making a cunt outta the taigs, then turn the screw with a statement when it's clearly obvious these cunts are lying through their teeth and shown up to be the selfish, vindictive cunts that they are. 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

BBC appeared to be saying that snake Liewell has got the Alloa chairman on board (yes the guy on the SFA board) 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing (or could I?) from most of the "panel" on Sportsound. They just couldn't hide their rage