Ozblue

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

Yes mate! my doctor has told me today that I'm a very lucky man to have survived it because he said it was huge.....I'm not feeling the best but I will survive :thumbsup:

Fuck me with a dead dingoes donga Freddy. 

Get well soon old mate ????

5 minutes ago, DW1872 said:

I don't know whether you're a legend or totally daft! I'm gonna say legend though.

Hope you have a speedy recovery, all the best.

??????

Aye doing that is what probably almost killed him but seems to be made of strong stuff.:tu: Anything to watch Rangers

1 hour ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

You fully recovered yet mate?

It's all downhill mate, but at least I'm switching to windows 10 soon. It's been difficult working on cross-dimensional theory using millennium edition, my computer/voice simulator keeps crash&;@@...

6 hours ago, Ozblue said:

First of all I apologise in advance if this topic has been raised in the past few weeks, but when watching the game against Hamilton around 5.30 am Saturday Australian time I had a very large stroke- brain haemorrhage that eventually (I watched the full game before going to hospital) ) landed me in the hospital neurosurgical department with severe loss of vision; therefor I'm a bit out of the loop at the moment  regarding what's happening at Ibrox and Auchenhowie  etc.

Now to my query....Just before this happened I thought I had seen a picture of Nacho Novo at one of our training sessions; then a few minutes ago I seen the Willie Vass pics of our latest training session and sure enough, there is Novo with Pedro Caihinha. Has Novo been given a job on our backroom staff, or is it something else altogether?...I don't really don't understand why Novo should be on the training field unless he is perhaps picking up pointers for a coaching badge.

It is very difficult to type words properly at the moment  (deleting wrong letters/words) so I will thank in advance all posters who reply to my query.

Ozblue. :rangers::pipe:

This is the staunchest post ever, all the rest are just wannabe try hards, fuck me man, I hope you're well and wish you a speedy recovery.

8 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Thanks Rab, you're a true Rangers man....No Surrender in this housw, mate!:thumbsup::rangers:

Mate for fuck sake I hope you are ok.ive been hell bent on your posts since I joined and if I could afford the plane Doon there I would be there.guess I'm just saying that I'm with you brother., even though it's only in spirit.just relax pal.im truly gutted.is at times like this that you  realise the world is too big to bring round a flask of tea and a full Scottish breakfast. Take care mate.

No Surrender 

Rab 

7 hours ago, DW1872 said:

I don't know whether you're a legend or totally daft! I'm gonna say legend though.

Hope you have a speedy recovery, all the best.

??????

Anything so he doesn't have to come.here and buy me a drink the old shite :lol:

11 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

first of all I wish you a speedy recovery my friend

and u think Novo is at Ibrox quite regularly, he was on the Rangers Snapchat this morning in some training pics

Thanks for the well wishes and the info about Novo,mate. If he can improve Windass and help the other wingers the other foreigners then he's welcome to be there.