Short SG Interview - 27th June 2018

TopCat

23 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Is it my hearing or did he say get ready for TNS? The Welsh mob? We playing them behind closed doors or something? 

He did and since he said TNS before Bury i would imagine we're playing them 1st probs Mon or Tues since Bury is on the Fri

you know he's told the players exactly what he's said there, bring your everything the squad is too big as it is you don't want to get left behind.

Love it, certainly sounds as if the players are finally being grounded and made to work properly.

Interesting he’s saying the squad’s too big. Presumably that’s not even including the guys who got left behind. Hopefully he’s sussed out who the shitebag’s are and use the the friendlies to confirm, then gets them to fuck. 

Just now, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Interesting he’s saying the squad’s too big. Presumably that’s not even including the guys who got left behind. Hopefully he’s sussed out who the shitebag’s are and use the the friendlies to confirm, then gets them to fuck. 

Yeah noticed that comment as well about the sqaud size. Fingers crossed the deadwood will be on the way out. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Yeah noticed that comment as well about the sqaud size. Fingers crossed the deadwood will be on the way out. 

He’s apparently been singing Windass’ praises in a lot of the training videos. Wait ‘till he sees him in an actual game. :lol:

1 hour ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

He’s apparently been singing Windass’ praises in a lot of the training videos. Wait ‘till he sees him in an actual game. :lol:

Sun saying he wants 4 more. 

He also said:

“I am also aware that if we get the areas sorted out that we feel need sorted it will make the squad too big.

“We will have to edge a few out and be honest with people and say to them that maybe they are not going to get the game time they want.

I could listen to Gerrard all day, wether it works for him we’ll soon find out but one thing I’m absolutely confident about is, if standards drop he won’t hold back in giving people it an commanding respect as the manager.

That might sound one of the main qualities every manager should have but our last 3 haven’t had it

warbs way of dealing with defeat Was letting players deal with it themselves 

don’t think anybody understood Pedro, how can you respect a football manager who came out with the shite he did fkin barkin dugs n caravans 

an murty ffs, eh we’ll deal with that raping we just got when our arse isn’t sore anymore, aye nae bother ya wank an no matter what you think of Wallace an miller, both gave the most of their football careers representing us an he nearly ruined one an tarnished the other 

Steven Gerrard - breath of fresh air!

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Did Kranjcar not get sent off in one of those diddy games for screaming in the ref's face? :lol:

Yup, scythed down in a tackle and no free kick. This after him spending a huge part of the previous season out with an injury. Hence the shouting at the ref.