Greg Docherty to go out on loan

islandblue

Just now, SuperPapac05 said:

Not that I like Docherty or that but I'd be pretty miffed if I was below that donkey Halliday in the pecking order. 

When everyone's fit, Halliday will be watching the game from the stands with the rest of us i would think (hope) mate.

3 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Good a complete waste of money, good to see that Gerard can spot what players are not good enough,candieas next please

Really, someone needs to explain to me how Tavernier is still at our club never being fucking club captain, he’s a walking bombscare who will continue to cost us points due to wandering round the pitch like a dementia ridden retard.

People claiming he isn't good enough fs he's only 21, 22 in September, there is a player in there with good potential and as people have said players like Halliday should be out first, but if he goes and gets game time and comes back a better player then it's a good move for both parties as it's better than sitting on the bench wasting away.

I don't think he played enough to say he's shit nor good.

Surprised he's not being given a chance but may be the case we can at least get him off the wage bill a bit as he actually has something about him unlike Halliday whom nobody outside Azerbaijan would touch last year as he's shit?

Balancing the books more likely if Docherty is down the pecking order as he'll be on more than Halliday I'd imagine with being a £500k signing.

1 hour ago, Fatman10 said:

People claiming he isn't good enough fs he's only 21, 22 in September, there is a player in there with good potential and as people have said players like Halliday should be out first, but if he goes and gets game time and comes back a better player then it's a good move for both parties as it's better than sitting on the bench wasting away.

We should have held onto Robbie Crawford and co then too if sub standard players get a pass due to their age 

he’s not a good player - people should stop deluding them self’s it’s painful to read

2 hours ago, King_gazza said:

He played well in an Hamilton team but I think the pressure of playing for a far bigger club affected him.

I'd rather have him in midfield over Haliday, Jack and Candeias.

I don't think it had anything to do with pressure. Club in Turmoil and shit manager

42 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I don't think it had anything to do with pressure. Club in Turmoil and shit manager

That definitely didn't help either. I do rate him & I think there's a player in there hope he cracks on at Sunderland & he's back with us next season fighting for a place.

49 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

We should have held onto Robbie Crawford and co then too if sub standard players get a pass due to their age 

he’s not a good player - people should stop deluding them self’s it’s painful to read

Robbie Crawford played 3 times the amount of games than Docherty, Docherty has played 14 games maybe? and Docherty is miles ahead of Crawford, I wasn't saying just because of his age he should stay or that he was amazing.  but if you are comparing Crawford and Docherty then you know fuck all about football.

8 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Not that I like Docherty or that but I'd be pretty miffed if I was below that donkey Halliday in the pecking order. 

Let's be honest here, the only reason Halliday is still on the books is because he can fill in down that left side of the park if needed, otherwise would be gone by now.

If Stevie Gerrard thinks there is a player there, we have a fucking big problem.