Just because I hate Dundee United

4 minutes ago, tannerall said:

hibs, st mirren, dundee scum, sheep, mudderwell, never thought I'd hate so many teams who I used to respect for their Scottish roots and wanted to succeed in Europe etc.

Was them that made the choice to try and destroy my team, fuck them. Even the likes of Hearts, Partick and other s who hated, no time for any of them now.

I'd give a pass to Kilmarnock and possibly Ross County but screw the rest.

1 minute ago, tannerall said:

hibs, st mirren, dundee scum, sheep, mudderwell, never thought I'd hate so many teams who I used to respect for their Scottish roots and wanted to succeed in Europe etc.

Was them that made the choice to try and destroy my team, fuck them. Even the likes of Hearts, Partick and other s who hated, no time for any of them now.

I remember watching DUtd v Barca, MWell v Borrusia - and everyone I knew who was fan of a Scottish team backed them all the way in these ties. Sadly, it's all got far to bitter and twisted that we all wish abject failure on each other - although it is now an acceptable national hobby for most fans in Scotland to wish nothing but death on us. I can't wait for DUtd to go down the tubes, just to Jum Spence's greeting puss.

2 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Some more than others , but I get your gist . I used to like Scottish teams do well in Europe , other than the obvious , but not now . 

This ^^

Before we got sent down to the bottom tier I used to hope the wee Scottish teams got a good run in Europe to raise the club/country coefficent scores for pre-qualifiers and the like. 

Now... fuck every cunt. Hope they all get pumped. 

Maybe just me... I don't care about other teams results and don't think this should be In the bd... once we have won the league again and are back in the cl that is when we can laugh at Scottish football.

That's all I care about. Couldn't give a monkeys about some diddy teams losing on penalty's to lower league opposition.

4 minutes ago, stewaj3 said:

Maybe just me... I don't care about other teams results and don't think this should be In the bd... once we have won the league again and are back in the cl that is when we can laugh at Scottish football.

That's all I care about. Couldn't give a monkeys about some diddy teams losing on penalty's to lower league opposition.

Agree with with this but sometimes it's just good two flick two fingers up at the wee pathetic bawbags who wish you nothing but harm and laugh at all their misfortune, meh but also haha.

55 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Hibs, Scottish roots?