Bears in Osijek

K.A.I

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Border was a nightmare coming about an hour we were waiting some amount of riot police with us the now. Glassy busses have just turned up so they will make the game no bother. 

Good stuff. Couple boys from our bus on there. 

A cunt at the work is saying the tims on facebook are claiming the croats have been attacking the bears?

Most probably bullshit but knowing their obsession with us they will probably of sent a bus load over to see whats going on:notallowed:

Just now, hammer93 said:

A cunt at the work is saying the tims on facebook are claiming the croats have been attacking the bears?

Most probably bullshit but knowing their obsession with us they will probably of sent a bus load over to see whats going on:notallowed:

you'd have read about it on here or FF

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

The picture of all the flags on the track at Munich is first class. 

Cu2AJ39WcAA7Mzw.thumb.jpg.e63f02386b0ce43720f6f23b413109f1.jpgCu2AJ8PWAAAfEQu.thumb.jpg.be0c4839581514a15d7ca2154aa94105.jpg031199-champions-league-bayern-munich-v-rangers-1-0-olympic-stadium-BJD8DP.thumb.jpg.4b03b21dd5dc25d54984721c61354f83.jpg

46 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

These and this one are some of the best pictures imo

C2h_UGNXgAA8EMz.jpg

a lot of Bears didnt really like this UB display at the piggery but i loved it as it reminded me of the old videos you see with all the home made flags, some of the custom flags are amazing but theres something about those old school banners that looks minted

Cr_Mt6_W8AAxkP5.jpg

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Something I have always loved about our away support is the amount of flags we take to places.

Shites all over all that ultra pish you see nowadays 

Many of them are by UB tbf / they have contributed.

38 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

All been covered in here, outnumbered but not outfought as usual.