If Only We Had A Midfielder Half As Good As This.

tannerall

Great player - but his penalty miss for Scotland ( in the game when Gazza scored one of the great intrnarionsl goals) is what I always first remember about him. Time for a new chapter and here’s hoping him and SG can get us back to title winking was s. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

Great player - but his penalty miss for Scotland ( in the game when Gazza scored one of the great intrnarionsl goals) is what I always first remember about him. Time for a new chapter and here’s hoping him and SG can get us back to title winking was s. 

Steamer...    

18 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The way the Scotland fans turned on him after that was an absolute fuckin disgrace.

23 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Uri gellers fault.

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Was that this goal  

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That’s the one ! Any opposition fan would applaud that 

I absolutely loved it.  He was a Rangers player and at that moment no one could deny we had one of the best in the game playing for us.  Imagine how much a guy scoring those types of goals in the Euros would be worth nowadays.  

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Is that the one where Uri Gellar claimed he made the ball move just as the penalty was being taken? Crackpot :lol:

50 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Is that the one where Uri Gellar claimed he made the ball move just as the penalty was being taken? Crackpot :lol:

Aye it wisna Mac’s fault, it was that cunts voodoo.

I remember there was actually footage of the ball moving slightly just before Mac kicked it. :lol:

11 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

That’s the one ! Any opposition fan would applaud that 

Just posted it because every time I see it great memories come flooding back, including applauding that goal and watching the final with the younger Eric Caldow  (rip) who was nursing a broken leg at the time.  

23 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Just posted it because every time I see it great memories come flooding back, including applauding that goal and watching the final with the younger Eric Caldow  (rip) who was nursing a broken leg at the time.  

I hated the result! But at the same time it reminds me of his talent and he was ours - and what a team we had at that time.