Superb

BlueMe

1 minute ago, Ger_onimo said:

Match thread was bizarre, all negativity. I thought we were absolutely excellent. Really feel like I’m watching Rangers again.

I never read the match thread until the last page, but thought we were excellent. 

I’m buzzing man thought it was quality 

I guess I can begin to understand why people get frustrated that we aren’t able to absolutely slaughter teams and score every chance we make

but in reality there’s so much more to it, and when you consider all factors... that was fucking brilliant 

2 minutes ago, Hamie said:

How can we put in a performance like that against a team like Rapid but lose to livi. 

Blows my mind. Absolutely baffling. 

I don’t care what anyone says. We can’t just expect to turn up at places like Livingston and roll them over. That’ll be a tough place to go for all teams this season. I think there will be a lot of points dropped this season by title contenders. Still think we’ll finish top. It’s actually a pretty decent league for SPL standards. 

6 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Match thread was bizarre, all negativity. I thought we were absolutely excellent. Really feel like I’m watching Rangers again.

That's y I don't bother with they threads it's a joke ,we were unreal the second ,brilliant fucking buzzing 

7 minutes ago, Hamie said:

How can we put in a performance like that against a team like Rapid but lose to livi. 

Blows my mind. Absolutely baffling. 

because we thought we just needed to turn up against Livy but knew we needed to play against Rapid