Kris Boyd Testimonial

falkirkNS

Kris will make donations to charities of his choice at the end of the testimonial year. 

Tickets are priced

Adult £10  
Concessions (Over 65s, Students, U16s) £5  
Kilmarnock FC Season Ticket Holder £5   

Follow the testimonial Twitter page @BoydyOfficial for the latest updates.

10 hours ago, Dazzler said:

I liked Boyd as a player. Some of the pish directed towards him as a player was a joke.

Like him as a pundit as well.

He was a good player with a bad attitude and didn't exactly seem to give it all when he played for us.

That said I wish him all the best and hope he gets a good turnout, its not far from me but doubt ill go

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

He was a good player with a bad attitude and didn't exactly seem to give it all when he played for us.

That said I wish him all the best and hope he gets a good turnout, its not far from me but doubt ill go

I'd imagine he would have got fed up being dropped for big games or not being picked for Scotland. I don't recall thinking he had a bad attitude.

His biggest problem was the demise of 442 formation. He's a fantastic finisher, but not much use running into channel's. If you could swap him and McCoist era's, Ally would have the same criticism leveled at him, and Boyd would have been just as prolific as Ally was.

Imo.

34 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I'd imagine he would have got fed up being dropped for big games or not being picked for Scotland. I don't recall thinking he had a bad attitude.

His biggest problem was the demise of 442 formation. He's a fantastic finisher, but not much use running into channel's. If you could swap him and McCoist era's, Ally would have the same criticism leveled at him, and Boyd would have been just as prolific as Ally was.

Imo.

I get your point but he didn't make the effort in the big games imo

ive heard stories of him saying it was "too hot to play" and choosing to come off at Hampden vs Falkirk, dont know if that's true but wouldnt surprise me. At least Nacho got that wonder goal when he came on for Boyd, one of the best goals ive seen in person 

37 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Still can’t get my head round how bad Boyd was with us in his second spell.

Not a legend but he’s up there in the better player bracket due to his goals the first time.

Amazing how he only won 18 caps for Scotland too. 

Chris Iwelumo

5 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Be a better fucking place without you then, won't it? What sort of taig like ringpiece could have anything detrimental to say about an event held in aid of worthwhile charities?

What a bawbag, a prize fucking bawbag.

I don’t have anything deterimental to say about the event for some great charities personally close to myself as well I still say fuck McCoist though. 

5 hours ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Be a better fucking place without you then, won't it? What sort of taig like ringpiece could have anything detrimental to say about an event held in aid of worthwhile charities?

What a bawbag, a prize fucking bawbag.

So you don't mind that McCoist robbed Rangers of about £650k when he didn't need it, but the club relied on that money.