One minute injury time

GOAT

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Yet six subs?  I realise it's a pumping and they probably just want the game done but what if we had another goal in us and it costs us at the end?  Or vice versa Hamilton score a consolation and it costs them relegation?  Surely in this country we know better than anyone what goal difference can mean at the end.

Totally agree. They have not played to the rules of the game.

Just now, Bronzy said:

We've just won 5-0 and cunts are moaning about injury time

Get a fucking grip

You're right, we as Rangers supporters have no reason to worry about goal difference in our recent history eh?

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Yet six subs?  I realise it's a pumping and they probably just want the game done but what if we had another goal in us and it costs us at the end?  Or vice versa Hamilton score a consolation and it costs them relegation?  Surely in this country we know better than anyone what goal difference can mean at the end.

Couldn’t agree with you more mate.

I know it’s not looking likely but the league could end up coming down to goal difference therefore we should have went for it more in the 2nd half and there should have been more injury time.

i am happy with the result don’t get me wrong but same time could have been 7 or 8 today.

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

You're right, we as Rangers supporters have no reason to worry about goal difference in our recent history eh?

Aye I'm sure an extra two or three minutes would have massively helped us reduce the seven goal deficit we have against celtic

Have a wank and chill out