Jordan rossiter

CF2 WINNIE

20 minutes ago, Lloyd said:

Dunno how you can say he’s not good enough for us. Played well in his limited appearances and ran the show in one of his first games back from a long injury against Hibs. 

I can say it based on the evidence of him contributing nothing, other than a decent 60 minutes in a last game of the season in a game we should've won but didn't. 

He's been sent on loan because he's not good enough for us at present. 

I'm not saying he could never be a success for us, but based on the available evidence so far it would suggest he's not going to make it here. 

Games.   Games and staying injury free.   Games, staying injury free and doing consistently well in games.    

If he does that I suppose SG may well want to have another look at him at Rangers.    I suppose its possible that after all the injury time out he's had he just needs to get back into the groove of playing football to the best of his ability with the worry about injury firmly kept well to the back of his mind so that he concentrates on improving his game.   I seem to recall SG saying Rossiter was a stand-out player at the pre-season training camp and I think SG does rate him as a player.    

Will be interested to see the line SG takes with him at the end of the season.  Same with Docherty.

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, wully said:

Think he's now started more games for Bury than he has done for us.

Said he would play every game for the next side he went to , and got slaughtered by the experts on here.

And this ones for you Lloyd...............

36 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Bury is his level, and good luck to him - time to cut him loose.

If he can stay injury free your cutting your nose off to spite your face in releasing him, he is a quality wee player with an engine that never stops. His problem is the injuries but if that has been sorted we would be stupid not to see how he does here fully fit.

Players like him only never look that good for us because we play him in a further forward role to accomodate the other 4000 defensive midfielders at the club. We should only be starting with one of Jack, Kamara, Rossiter and McCrorie. Someone like Rossiter will never flourish in our team when asked to play alongside Jack and McCrorie for example. I am confident if Rossiter started in the defensive role with two proper central midfielders ahead of him he would look much better because he's there only to do his actual job and let other players take care of the attacking. The same goes for the rest of the players too. We only need one on the pitch. 

55 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Players like him only never look that good for us because we play him in a further forward role to accomodate the other 4000 defensive midfielders at the club. We should only be starting with one of Jack, Kamara, Rossiter and McCrorie. Someone like Rossiter will never flourish in our team when asked to play alongside Jack and McCrorie for example. I am confident if Rossiter started in the defensive role with two proper central midfielders ahead of him he would look much better because he's there only to do his actual job and let other players take care of the attacking. The same goes for the rest of the players too. We only need one on the pitch. 

That's a fair point. All four a good defensively. It's the flair in midfield we have missed resulting in 3 out of four of the aforementioned in the starting 11.

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Said he would play every game for the next side he went to , and got slaughtered by the experts on here.

And this ones for you Lloyd...............

Hahahaha doesn’t bother me pal it’s you that looks like a retard for it. 

16 hours ago, Broxi said:

Problem we have is finding 1 never mind 2 or 3 to play in the more forward part of the midfield .We do have Dorrans but even if he does get fit the chances of getting the him back to a good level after so long out at his time in his career are slim