Grezda

Not a fan.

Absolute despair crossed my mind at the weekend when the ball was given to him on that 3v1 attack we had. Knew as soon as the ball was passed to him that he would take a bad touch and then choose to do the wrong thing.

Im hoping that he is just nervous and needs a run of games, but everything about him is just shouting to me that he does not suit our style at all.

I think he would be good in a team where he is used as a counter attacking method, where his pace can be a real asset. I dont think he has the close control or the ability to get a powerful shot away almost instantly in a way that is needed to deal with a parked defense.

13 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Whats peoples thoughts, i know he has been out injured for most of the season, i thought he looked sharp when he came on sat, drew some ridiculous tackles on him. Hopefully we can start seeing the best of him?  

Not much chance when you see the treatment he got without the Ref doing anything. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Booted up and down the pitch and played a lovely wee ball to Defoe who if he had squared it back to him wouldve been the winner. 

If I was him I would be away back to a league that actually plays football. 

I know what you mean.

I think he is gonna be one of those players who just never seems to get going, but will move somewhere and carve out a really good career.

6 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I know what you mean.

I think he is gonna be one of those players who just never seems to get going, but will move somewhere and carve out a really good career.

He must think wtf is this all about, they don’t teach football like this in Europe. 

Just now, Iggy666 said:

Thought he did alright when he came on. Looked hungry. Made himself available for passes. He got the absolute shite kicked out of him with no protection from the ref. I dunno why but I like the boy. Desperately needs a run of games though.

Saw more football played in the second half of the rugby than I saw from Killie on saturday. 

But what’s the talking point, Mo shoves some unknown big coward to the ground. 

And we wonder why Scottish Football is dying. 

24 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Saw more football played in the second half of the rugby than I saw from Killie on saturday. 

But what’s the talking point, Mo shoves some unknown big coward to the ground. 

And we wonder why Scottish Football is dying. 

Was saying the same at work. Can't imagine how killie fans can be happy paying money to watch their team play like that. I'd be raging. 

Really struggle to have an opinion about him to be honest. Need to see more of him. I just wonder how many of these players would actually have excelled and been good in a settled side. I know we've had our injuries but it doesn't stop the thought. Players like Defoe, even the stupid lanky fucker getting a run along side someone like Defoe might have proven a decent strike force. I don't really trust Gerrard's judgement any more. It's weird what happened to Katic, we've never really had a settled left hand side. We've always stuck with Morelos even when he's not been in form and not scoring. Our midfield changes every single week. I don't know.

9 minutes ago, Iggy666 said:

Was saying the same at work. Can't imagine how killie fans can be happy paying money to watch their team play like that. I'd be raging. 

Maybe that’s a lot to do with why hardly anybody pays to watch them. Almost empty stadium with seats covered with banners, unless it’s us or the tarriers there.