In Gerrard I Trust

I'm torn, because deep down I'm so frustrated with football decisions by the board over the last 3 years that I tend to forget about that and blame the manager. Then you hear stats that we are no better off than last season stat/progression wise.

However, we are fighting tooth and nail in games v them again. They peaked long ago and are winning through luck. We have been improving and we now have a team with some steel. Fs, only last season we were getting absolutely done by them. 

What we need to do in the summer as well as develop the squad, is add some real pieces of quality. If we can get Kent somehow then fine, he will only get better, but we shouldn't be paying over the odds. We need to sell Morelos for whatever we can get above £14m, shift some of the dead wood and add some real international quality.

I'd like to see us bringing in another Jelavic from Austria or the likes, those markets have players. We need soldiers on the park and through the squad next season. We need real leaders. We need Rangers players.

It always takes me a little bit of time and reflection after any defeat, never mind a derby defeat, to get my thoughts straight; but Gerrard will take us forward. It might not seem it, but its getting closer. We have fucked it for ourselves this season. Let ourselves down, without doubt due to just lacking one or two further pieces of quality.

No fucking Surrender.

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What were we honestly expecting this year? 

For him to come in and wipe the floor with them, a team who've been together for years, can go out and spend £9m on a single player, and won 7 consecutive trophies? 

He was expected to put a stop to that after two transfer windows? 

Nonsense. 

You're  usual stupid logic , quoting the spending difference between us and the scum ,but not mentioning it's the same with us and the sheep yet couldn't beat them twice in 2 cups😀

Just now, Ivybank said:

You're  usual stupid logic , quoting the spending difference between us and the scum ,but not mentioning it's the same with us and the sheep yet couldn't beat them twice in 2 cups😀

Teams do get knocked out in cups you know, it happens. 

It happened to Walter, McLeish, Advocaat the list goes on. 

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Teams do get knocked out in cups you know, it happens. 

It happened to Walter, McLeish, Advocaat the list goes on. 

The old one off game anything can happen in the cup nonsense, except it was 2 in the Scottish cup and we still couldn't beat them😀

2 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I can't speak for everyone else, but for me he is still the man for the job.

Yes he has made mistakes, but is still a young manager and he will learn.

For the 1st time in years, he has gave us some great days and nights this season, not the Title or Cups that everyone had hoped for, but we will get there.

The Filth are not that far ahead of us, as games against them have shown this season.

The title and domestic cup failings have been caused by us not dealing with teams, who set out with 10 men behind the ball.

Too many draws in the league, by not finishing teams off, have cost us dearly.

This will be addressed.

Europe was amazing, and both financially and on the pitch a massive success.

The Days of the Filth are coming to an end. They will stick with Lennon in the summer, (Yaaasss) and will invest minimally in their squad. Rodgers had already sussed that out, and got on his bike.

I hope we sign a few hard cases and tough bastards in the summer, you need this to be successful in Scotland. It's not football and it's not pretty, but sadly it's just the way it is.

Very hopeful for next season, and confident that trophies and titles will once again adorn the corridors of Ibrox Stadium.

The morning of the day after a vital loss

It's always full of OPs going on the positive 

SG won't be going anywhere for at least another 2 years .If he did I wouldn't lose any sleep over it now 

His domestic record this season  is extremely poor and there's  no getting away from that 

1 win in 6 against sheep including 2 big cup losses

1 win in 3 against scum including 2 extremely disappointing losses against a bheast side there for the taking 

0 wins in 3 against another hated rival Hivs 

Dropped points all over the place to teams at the lower end of the division 

I expected and every bear should expect much better than this ,for the manager of Rangers 

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

1 win in 6 against sheep including 2 big cup losses

1 win in 3 against scum including 2 extremely disappointing losses against a bheast side there for the taking 

0 wins in 3 against another hated rival Hivs 

Dropped points all over the place to teams at the lower end of the division 

I expected and every bear should expect much better than this ,for the manager of Rangers 

Shocking statistics ,you missed out the most embarrassing result of the season Livingston away ,pathetic

25 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It happens. 

Great response😔, so does getting beat by livi, not beating Dundee, st Johnstone, hibs, sheep ,and that's you answer it happens ffs. Are they one off games as well?🤔

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Great response😔, so does getting beat by livi, not beating Dundee, st Johnstone, hibs, sheep ,and that's you answer it happens ffs. Are they one off games as well?🤔

You were at the game, at any point did you think- know what, we could win this?

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You were at the game, at any point did you think- know what, we could win this?

When it went to 1 each , then when it got to 85 mins ,I said this is when they bastards usually score, and they duly obliged, I've seen it for the last 40 years of going to the piggery. What's that got to do with the points I've made in this thread?

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Yet your logic seems to be ‘we’re Rangers and because of that we are unbeatable’.

The yardstick is ALWAYS us v’s celtic and our league form. Not sure why you struggle to grasp that concept.

2 minutes ago, beararse said:

Yet your logic seems to be ‘we’re Rangers and because of that we are unbeatable’.

The yardstick is ALWAYS us v’s celtic and our league form. Not sure why you struggle to grasp that concept.

Nope, my logic is if you beat livi, well, Dundee, Killie , hibs, sheep,st Johnstone we will win the league irrespective of the tims results , that's more than 13 points in they games alone , we would be top of the league,and with the money difference we have against these clubs(same as the tims have against us) we should be beating them.  Is it really to much to ask to beat glorified pub teams with peanuts to spend?