Rangers: Everyone Anyone project

39 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

just in case it didn’t sink in. 

Fucking horrendous.

Andy and Stevie look to be suffering a bad case of constipation.

That's twice now for Andy. Are we paying him enough to be part of this shite?

Then fucking priest sitting in the home of the famous. No doubt a plant by nonce fc to deflect from their child rape troubles and blame us.

On the plus side I never noticed a taig identifying as a bitch in a hooped frock with a stauner.

We do need to stop this shite.

20 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fucking horrendous.

Then fucking priest sitting in the home of the famous. No doubt a plant by nonce fc to deflect from their child rape troubles and blame us.

On the plus side I never noticed a taig identifying as a bitch in a hooped frock with a stauner.

Thats our Church of Scotland reverend speaking.   Pipe down. 

38 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Fucking horrendous.

You’re an idiot. He’s not a fucking priest he’s the COS reverend who works closely with us ffs

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Back what?

Do you see us turning anyone away?

I walked past 3 different ethnic families yesterday all supporting Rangers, if the club battled the misleading and bias media image of Rangers as much as they churn this nonsense out people would know what we are all about. 

Excellent post and sums up how I've been feeling about this

8 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Genuinely do not see the point in this.

Why not??? Personally I know a guy a few yards down from me whose openly gay and camp as fuck but he's a diehard bear for as long as Ive known him but he's terrified to go to a game after getting his cunt kicked in at his first ever game. 

Don't understand why someone's sexuality should dictate whether he follows us or not after all we have so many yessers following us with no problems at all

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Why not??? Personally I know a guy a few yards down from me whose openly gay and camp as fuck but he's a diehard bear for as long as Ive known him but he's terrified to go to a game after getting his cunt kicked in at his first ever game. 

Don't understand why someone's sexuality should dictate whether he follows us or not after all we have so many yessers following us with no problems at all

I couldn't care less about someone's sexuality, race or religion and I've yet to see anyone at Ibrox harassed due any of the above.

As posted by someone else earlier, what will we as fans and a clubs start doing differently?

1 minute ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

I couldn't care less about someone's sexuality, race or religion and I've yet to see anyone at Ibrox harassed due any of the above.

As posted by someone else earlier, what will we as fans and a clubs start doing differently?

So u have never seen any taig bastard booed or called names likewise Black players in the past??? But that's irrelevant tho. 

Problem is some of these guys u can look at and think wtf and some of the earlier posts is exactly why clubs need to come out with these type of promotions 

1 minute ago, rabc10000 said:

So u have never seen any taig bastard booed or called names likewise Black players in the past??? But that's irrelevant tho. 

Problem is some of these guys u can look at and think wtf and some of the earlier posts is exactly why clubs need to come out with these type of promotions 

I'm giving my opinion and I don't think this initiative will change a thing.

I have asked you what this changes...you seem to have ignored that question though.