Madden

BEE

Just now, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

He’s a fucking cheating cunt. Mcgregor should’ve been sent off and he shat out both decisions and never gave him a single card. 

Exactly. First challenge could’ve easily been a red but definitely a booking and his dive was also a yellow. 

Absolutely clueless the ref was.

In all honesty I thought he was ok today. If it wasn’t for the red card we wouldn’t be speaking about him. I want a referee at an old firm game to not be giving out the yellow cards too easily, he did that. We don’t need help from him by sending of celtic players .

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

In all honesty I thought he was ok today. If it wasn’t for the red card we wouldn’t be speaking about him. I want a referee at an old firm game to not be giving out the yellow cards too easily, he did that. We don’t need help from him by sending of celtic players .

I fucked off soon as ball hit the back of the net for the second, not seen anything past that and won’t be rushing to watch the highlights so definitely fuck all to do with that.

1 minute ago, BEE said:

I fucked off soon as ball hit the back of the net for the second, not seen anything past that and won’t be rushing to watch the highlights so definitely fuck all to do with that.

He was a bit quick to give a freekick for the young cunt in their team that kept falling down, shouted a few times at that but that was it, maybe twice it happened.  There was nothing that he did at that game that gave them an advantage over us, the previous seasons refs influenced the game he didn’t do that.

His performance was just as bad as ours. Fish Eyes with a late slide that wiped out Arfield...no retrospective booking after the advantage. Fish Eyes with a blatant dive trying to con the ref when he came close to one our players...no booking.

That little googly eyed cunt should’ve been off and he knows it. He wasn’t off because Madden’s a useless shitebag who ought to go to Specsavers...hopeless!

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

So was the celtic players, it was a 50/50. The ref got it right.

Not watched it back but it happened pretty much right in front of me and it looked like a good old fashioned 50/50 where Jack came out on top as he went in stronger. Baffling that some of our support are saying he should’ve been sent off for it. Damned that he did go in for it, damned if he didn’t...the guy can’t win.