Updated Membership Group Proposal

JMorrison1872

just my thoughts on what you could get, cause I am bored, must be ran by club official

fan membership club

membership card/points card

welcome pack

voting rights by ballot

Discount on merchandise at rangers store

members only line of merchandise

10% off Ramsden cup and league cup mid week games upto quater final

quarterly online magazine

Discounts at resturant

discounts on tours

50 rangers points(claimable on selected match tickets,at store,resturants,bars)

free access to reserve games

free access to womens team games

with st

same as above

50% off ramsden cup games and mid week league cup games upto quater final

voting rights with access to yearly Q+A with board before yearly vote

discount for rtv

access to annual membership club excursions.

discount on one champions league qualifier ticket.

200 rangers points.

discounts from selected club sponsors.

kids

junior members card

welcome pack

team posters/ signed pictures

discount on family tickets

letter from favourite player

junior rangers points redeemable at store

discount on family tour tickets

club stickers

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers fans are never going to agree on issues, do you really think one group can speak for 50,000 people? Even if this idea ever happened, which I can guarentee my left ball won't, a few people would pay the first year and fuck awl would pay the second year. You would never fully agree on issues.

just my thoughts on what you could get, cause I am bored, must be ran by club official

fan membership club

welcome pack

voting rights by ballot

Discounts at resturant

discounts on tours

with st

same as above

discount for rtv

200 rangers points.

kids

junior members card

welcome pack

club stickers

Use are all deluded if you think Rangers are just going to give people all these discounts because use are part of some group that pay £20 a year membership :lol:

fan membership club

welcome pack

voting rights by ballot

Discounts at resturant

discounts on tours

with st

same as above

discount for rtv

200 rangers points.

kids

junior members card

welcome pack

club stickers

You have just multiplied the membership fee by 10 !!!

Rangers fans are never going to agree on issues, do you really think one group can speak for 50,000 people? Even if this idea ever happened, which I can guarentee my left ball won't, a few people would pay the first year and fuck awl would pay the second year. You would never fully agree on issues.

Nobody expects everyone to agree on everything. At the moment, most fans have absolutely no say with the Club but the guys who run the RSA, RST, Assembly, etc have some input and hardly any members.

Use are all deluded if you think Rangers are just going to give people all these discounts because use are part of some group that pay £20 a year membership :lol:

all those ideas are copied from man utd, man city real Madrid and arsenals club membership schemes obviously the point is to now debate which ones would be successful. That might be out of your depth you can stick to licking windows.

JMorrision, It should be done through the club, It should be season ticket holders only, £15 a year per adult, 5 a year per juvenile, monies added on to season book so it saves on postage, when we pay our books every year our monies go into a supporters trust account, these monies are used to upgrade and maintain stadium, buy the pitch if possible, we elect our own fans to represent us, any share we own get used by our elected members, open a paypal account for non season ticket holders and other fans abroad who want to donate, but they do not get a vote like season ticket holders( Why would they complain? The bread and butter of the club are making the choices for them). Someone needs to approach the club with this idea, but the club have no control over it or the monies it generates. This is solely down to the season ticket holders. I do not think it is fair that a supporter who lives abroad and donates to this gets the same voting rights as me, I buy 2 books every year for that right. This way we would lock in all season ticket holders, we could discuss this if it ever happened at one of the meetings regarding non season ticket voting rights, but it would blow the rst and their members out the water, if they want to be part of it then they buy a book like the best of us, and everything is done via email to keep the cost at a minimal. I have been banging my head on about this for ages, We have to many fans groups with no real power, I want a fans group with power, we could hire a member of staff in the ticket office to deal with our stuff, And the idea of about 500k to play with every season could really help improve our fantastic stadium.

I have been a season ticket holder for almost 25 years. I am intending to emigrate middle of next year. What you are saying is that I would be ignored because I have gave up my season ticket? Don't you think that almost 25 years of buying a season ticket I should be cast aside?

If as you suggest that if a fan wants a vote he should buy a season ticket. What would happen to the crowd if say 25k fans living abroad bought season tickets. The ground would look empty every home game, think about what you have posted and then think about people like myself and I am sure many others who have put money into the club by buying season tickets and buying shares. You cant leave them out.

I have been a season ticket holder for almost 25 years. I am intending to emigrate middle of next year. What you are saying is that I would be ignored because I have gave up my season ticket? Don't you think that almost 25 years of buying a season ticket I should be cast aside?

If as you suggest that if a fan wants a vote he should buy a season ticket. What would happen to the crowd if say 25k fans living abroad bought season tickets. The ground would look empty every home game, think about what you have posted and then think about people like myself and I am sure many others who have put money into the club by buying season tickets and buying shares. You cant leave them out.

Thinking is not his fortay in life.

I think we are getting side tracked with the 'what the benefits are'. I for one would be interested in a scheme that allowed me to contribute extra money directly to the club, but also gave me a say in how it was spent. I feel reasonably confident that a reasonably sizeable number of fans would be happy with this as a basis without 'discount offers'. When I buy food or merchandise at ibrox I wonder how much gets to the club. I want the maximum blue pound going to the club.

Exclude non season ticket holders and you are excluding bears

by what right i am asking can you make that judgement?

I am saying that you should not be excluding non season ticket holders. I think it's an appalling idea to try and make another small clique if you keep it to season ticket holders only. Our worldwide fan base is huge. We should never exclude those that cannot buy season tickets, they are no less of a fan than those that do.

Or maybe a little broader minded than you?

Simple minds are easily pleased, you are clearly happy to continue as is.

I am saying that you should not be excluding non season ticket holders. I think it's an appalling idea to try and make another small clique if you keep it to season ticket holders only. Our worldwide fan base is huge. We should never exclude those that cannot buy season tickets, they are no less of a fan than those that do.

wasn't meant against you namib, wa sin supprot of a post previously where you said we should be united.

i am just sh1t at multi posting.

will we get to see it before it is put to the club?

Yes of course.

Fan input is critical.

The proposal will be put to RM, FF, Twitter and Facebook to get the fans opinions. As of yet it has only appeared on RM as I don't use any social media and I'm banned from FF for being a taig apparently :lol:

I also need people to step forward to canvas the club. This idea should be put forward by more than 1 person.

I'd like a member of each supporters group to go along to show support and show the club it is a proposal that could work, but 2 groups have already dismissed the proposal as silly and in-achievable.

Don't be under the illusion this will stop me, it won't!!

Our supporters need this, and very quickly!!