Jon Daly Loyal

JamieG54

Jon has surpassed my expectations so far. I thought he was a slow overhyped dunmpdee utd **&^*&*&^&*^. I was wrong. He is a big, strong committed lad with a good work ethic. Saying that we will need a good partner who clicks with him next season. Hopefully from within our ranks.

He stopped us from playing extra time / pens, and going with our luck tonight it could have turned into the QOTS match last season.

I want us to win this cup, it's the only one we haven't won i want us to be the only club to have one every cup / league in there country.

Well done big man, he could have had a hat-trick tonight any other day and they chances would have ended up in the back of the net.

:uk:

Daly works hard enough. He should have scored a few more tonight. Real sitter missed before he scored. Does the job to suit the big punt up the park tactics from Ally. Unfortunately not the type of player we need for the top division. He`s only here to get us up and no more and by playing to his strengths we sacrifice our team actually learning a decent style of play that would help us in the future.

Not a huge fan of Daly as our number 1 striker. He's decent in the air and has pretty good link up play. However, he is slow and his finishing is average. Really any decent striker playing every game for Rangers just now up front would score a load of goals. He missed a sitter tonight before his goal, had time and the whole goal to pick his spot and he hit at straight at the keeper. Seems to lack the composure and clinical finishing of a top striker. Will obviously do a job where we are just now, but so would a lot of players. McCulloch could have done an equally good job for a year or two imo and saved us an extra wage.

Not a huge fan of Daly as our number 1 striker. He's decent in the air and has pretty good link up play. However, he is slow and his finishing is average. Really any decent striker playing every game for Rangers just now up front would score a load of goals. He missed a sitter tonight before his goal, had time and the whole goal to pick his spot and he hit at straight at the keeper. Seems to lack the composure and clinical finishing of a top striker. Will obviously do a job where we are just now, but so would a lot of players. McCulloch could have done an equally good job for a year or two imo and saved us an extra wage.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

?

His finishing is average. If it wasn`t he would have scored far more goals for us. more importantly he wouldn`t be playing for us if he was a good finisher.

I suppose Nicky clarks finishing is also average and he wouldn't be playing for us if it wasn't?

Jon daly has played 9 games for us scoring 10 goals. He's also scored 9 goals in his last 5 games.

What the fuck are you talking about you roaster?

I suppose Nicky clarks finishing is also average and he wouldn't be playing for us if it wasn't?

Jon daly has played 9 games for us scoring 10 goals. He's also scored 9 goals in his last 5 games.

What the fuck are you talking about you roaster?

You squash your own argument as Clarke has not been given a decent run and Daley has only scored after weeks of watching him stand like a traffic cone so the lads know where he is.