***The Official Rangers vs St Johnstone Match Thread***

2nd half was ever so slightly better than the 1st, but we did the business and got the goal. Thank feck, I don't know if I could have taken another 30 mins of that.

Good goal though, and a pretty fine cross from Aird.

Who's next? We'll have to wait until Saturday tea time to find out.

Was watching at work and couldn't hear it all but was the commentator saying we hadn't been in a semi since 2011? Did he forget about the Scottish Cup last season then?

Great for the team to still be in the mix!

Words can't describe how much I fucking love Lewis Macleod!!

I thought foster played well tonight I know arid set up the goal but not impressed with the wee man I think temps should be given in my opinion a deserved run in the team

Aird was like a wee boy up against men,never ever beats a man gets to the bye line and crosses a ball,poor for weeks

Aird was like a wee boy up against men,never ever beats a man gets to the bye line and crosses a ball,poor for weeks

I think if he was to show the same faith in temps as he does with aird he'd be a much better player

Delighted to get through and overall wasn't a bad performance, feel as if it's the same guys who are good and bad every week though, Black McGregor and Macleod good tonight but thought Aird other than his cross for the goal was woeful, Law was slightly better than usual but still not good enough.

Surely time to play Macleod and Black as our 2 in the middle?

There's a player in there with Aird. I don't think we'll ever see it though, he doesn't have the confidence or swagger you need to be a top winger. The lad plays in a comfort zone , or a shell. Puts a shift in off the ball, happy to take the ball but always plays a simple ball or early cross. Enough to get pass marks and a pat on the back most weeks, but no where near enough to play out wide for a top Rangers team.