OceanRain

12 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Since it's a quarter final get our full strength out in the pitch -

Wes

Tav , Senderos , Wilson , Wallace 

Crooks

Windass , Holt

o'halloran , Waghorn/garner , forrester

I like that line-up... Except Senderos...

Come on to fuck Rangers. We need a win to build some kind of momentum with the tricky fixtures coming up.

None of this sentimental 'only the cup pish', play our full strength team and get us into a semi final.

Wes (our best player this season for me) 

Tav, Wilson, Hill, Wallace

Halliday

Holt                      Windass

Waghorn Garner Forrester

A football thread!!

Really not sure how we will line-up tonight but I'm really looking forward to it and expect us to win by two clear goals

Hopefully something like this but we have a few options

Wes

Tavernier Senderos Wilson Wallace

Windass Halliday Holt

Waghorn Garner Forrester

Bench: Gilks, Hill, Kranjcar, Crooks, MOH, McKay, Dodoo

Best thing for the team tonight is for them to go out and put on a performance

Forget that it's lower division opposition and just focus on passing and moving, putting 100% and trying to get a bit of momentum 

I believe if we can 2/3 wins on the bounce then the confidence comes back, the smiles come back to the faces and a bit of pressure is lifted, all we need is a couple games where we completely dominate and move forward, tonight is a great chance to put everything in the past 6 games behind us and get our season started

Come on Rangers, Fucking do this

I hope we win.   I know its a cup game and there is a semi place at stake so it is important enough.   Perhaps as important, if not more important, is some tangible evidence by way of a return to winning form - Warburton said after the OF game that he knew results (lost points) had to be turned around quickly.  The Ross County game has gone with 2 points lost and Aberdeen lies ahead at the weekend.  So a win tonight would be useful.   Anything other than that well........cross that bridge if it happens and lets hope it doesn't happen.

1 hour ago, Marky. said:

I like that line-up... Except Senderos...

Been the one I've wanted for a while haha but the right centre back situation is a problem , do we shoehorn crooks in there and take rossiter into defensive mid just to keep Kiernan away ??

1 minute ago, BILLYBOY50 said:

can someone tell me what the team was over the weekend ? thanks.

http://rangers.co.uk/matches/rangers-vs-ross-county-53552/

1Wes Foderingham

6Danny Wilson

5Lee Wallace

2James Tavernier

3Clint Hill

23Jason Holt

16Andy Halliday

12Josh Windass

10Barrie McKay

7Joe Garner

33Martyn Waghorn

Substitutes

25Matthew Gilks

15Harry Forrester

9Kenny Miller

17Lee Hodson

29Michael O’Halloran

Matt Crooks

19Niko Kranjcar

14 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

http://rangers.co.uk/matches/rangers-vs-ross-county-53552/

1Wes Foderingham

6Danny Wilson

5Lee Wallace

2James Tavernier

3Clint Hill

23Jason Holt

16Andy Halliday

12Josh Windass

10Barrie McKay

7Joe Garner

33Martyn Waghorn

Substitutes

25Matthew Gilks

15Harry Forrester

9Kenny Miller

17Lee Hodson

29Michael O’Halloran

Matt Crooks

19Niko Kranjcar

thanks for that mate. would of thought that this team would of secured the 3 points up for grabs against ross county. but heard we played well and should of won so hopefully we get the goals Needed tonight and we then push on.

2 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

QOTS: W10 D1 L1 - they'll fancy their chances, but this has all the hallmarks of a scrappy close game.

If they fancy their chances they may try to attack which will play into our hands.

If they sit in and try to hut us on the break we are screwed. We just can't break those defences down.

5 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

If they fancy their chances they may try to attack which will play into our hands.

If they sit in and try to hut us on the break we are screwed. We just can't break those defences down.

I said it before, we need to score first in these games to open them up. I think we have only gone in front once in six games and that just makes things more difficult.

5 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

I said it before, we need to score first in these games to open them up. I think we have only gone in front once in six games and that just makes things more difficult.

Absolutely! I'm convinced the flood gates will open in one of these games. Should have been on Saturday but we just couldn't get the ball over the line.

Wes

Tav, Wilson, Senderos, Wallace

Halliday

Holt                      Windass

MOH Waghorn Forrester

Subs: Crooks, Kranjcar, Garner

Like others have said in the post above - need to get off to a good start. Settle everyone down then hopefully players can relax a bit and start playing.

22 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

QOTS: W10 D1 L1 - they'll fancy their chances, but this has all the hallmarks of a scrappy close game.

They have been scoring alot of goals so I would expect them to get a goal with our defence so we will need to get a few goals in tonight. 

I would drop McKay and get Forrester starting and use Miller as a sub with garner starting with Waggy.