*****The official Rangers v Them Match Thread****

wearethepeople1

9 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Just got a text saying to expect the back pages tomorrow to be full of news about a bust up at auchenhowie.

Less than reliable source all the same.

Is there any official team news, do we know who is available or not?

I know for a fact that 2 players were boxing through the week. I won't post it on here but things arnt right. 

Also a senior player and the gaffer arnt seeing things the same either.

but I honestly can't see us getting beat today.if we do Warburtons gone.

38 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Sutton on commentary is going to be hellish

It was Craigan and Stewart doing to commentary for the sheep game yesterday, Sutton was just on at half time and full time. You might get away with it (tu) 

5 minutes ago, BF2 said:

It was Craigan and Stewart doing to commentary for the sheep game yesterday, Sutton was just on at half time and full time. You might get away with it (tu) 

Pretty sure I saw either bt or Derek Rae tweeting that it was Sutton & Butcher commentating today with McCall and Hartson in the studio. 

1 hour ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I thought the waterboys the whole of the moon was written about prince, but they now say it wasn't. 

But I still think it was. What I think is, it was a very humble song about Prince - someone who they respected the hell out of and who they saw as far more talented them themselves. Prince heard about the song and he covered it live, but he made himself the subject of the song and changed the lyrics to suit. So he's singing I saw the whole of the moon etc.

The waterboys heard that he'd arrogantly butchered the song and said nah, it's not actually about him.

Just my take.

You're tuned to the moon ya cunt:lol:

Just my take:uk:

46 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I know for a fact that 2 players were boxing through the week. I won't post it on here but things arnt right. 

Also a senior player and the gaffer arnt seeing things the same either.

but I honestly can't see us getting beat today.if we do Warburtons gone.

Maybe that's what he was on about.

As others have said, the gaffer has already mentioned that things got heated in training midweek.

I don't buy a paper but wouldn't put it past them stirring it on the morning of the game.

Hope you're right mate, the right result today can kick start our season no end.

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hearing the team is 

Gilks 

Tav Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Windass Halliday Holt

Waghorn Miller Mckay. 

Looks like were really going for it but I don't understand why Hill isn't starting before Kiernan. Makes me believe it isn't the team tbh

Unless Hill is injured then he should 100% start this game.

No way the team would be out over 3 hours before kick off.  Hill has to start with Wilson (if fit).  Waghorn should play through the middle or not at all. Would be tempted to give Dodoo a start,  has looked sharp when coming on recently.