*** The Official Ross County v Rangers Match Thread ***

roboscot

This all falls on one man's shoulders.  He says we are learning EVERY week, but we are not.  Last week we turned a corner, now we are back to the usual shite.  He cannot get this group playing together and his ability to change things looks like a major difference in us losing points.

It's becoming so normal for us to drop points now that it's almost expected.  We are in real danger of missing out on European football.  Again.  What makes it worse is the shite we are meant to be competing with.  Teams that are losing to the drabs of Europe.  This is not enjoyable.

Just now, kelvd1873 said:

We're fucking shite. It's time for Warburton to fuck off!! Shite philosophy shite players=shite results

He could do this with a mid/lower table EPL team but not here 

we need to win every game, it's that simple, you have to adapt your tactics accordingly to make it happen. 

He wont change the way he plays, and unless we get 11 fantastic players in the door it will never work effectively at rangers 

your time is up mark, sorry 

3 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

One step forward, two steps back.

Well put sir,, 100% 

Tippy Tappy fuck about when we need a winner in the last minute

Nothing gets won without a Contingency Plan, tactically we don't have one

Bottom of the league side and they have taken 4 points from us, going into the break those points would give us all a bit of hope

There is zero pressure on the tarriers, Fuck 2nd place BTW, those who claim we need to keep it real 

Season tickets sold on the premise that we were going to mount a serious challenge to get our Title back.

If the players showed half the passion of the fans we would win these games, something ain't right and it's not just the Barton thing

7 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

squad rotation only works when you have quality to rotate

we do not

instead we should be allowing our best team to gain momentum and get to their best

this has not happened

so we are rotating averageness

What is our best team, because I for one don't have a clue...

This has been the most disheartening and spineless performance I think I have ever seen by a Rangers team. I don't think any of them really realise what it takes to wear our famous jersey. 

Bring back a basic wage and a bonus system to top it up. They might perform better for money as its quite apparent having the priveledge of playing for the mighty Glasgow Rangers isn't enough for our current squad.

I'm utterly disallusioned with our manager 

He is gone in my mind ..He won't be in reality  and I expect him to be here for possibly another season 

Meantime we will have days like this and many many big game losses and possible humiliations 

Think I will enjoy the Christmas shopping this year with the Mrs rather than worrying about my club .

It just isn't going to change under MW

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

This all falls on one man's shoulders.  He says we are learning EVERY week, but we are not.  Last week we turned a corner, now we are back to the usual shite.  He cannot get this group playing together and his ability to change things looks like a major difference in us losing points.

It's becoming so normal for us to drop points now that it's almost expected.  We are in real danger of missing out on European football.  Again.  What makes it worse is the shite we are meant to be competing with.  Teams that are losing to the drabs of Europe.  This is not enjoyable.

The amount of times I've heard that since he's been here...... we should be Barcelona, by now!