Rangers are letting ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ in early to do a display

K.A.I

31 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The screen shot (reluctant to post because it's got someone's name and onlooking fenians) said David Martin has received a request from the GB to enter Ibrox early to set up a display and it's been agreed on the basis they don't break the usual laws 

that just doesn't wash with me - presently h*n isn't illegal so maybe expect banners with that on it, or zombies and monkeys etc ... that GB filth shouldn't even be allowed inside the stadium let alone opening up especially for them 

100 fucking percent.

Absolute fucking shambles!! 

I mean, I wouldn't let them in to begin with but after the shite we were subjected to at the giro.. Why would any right minded Rangers man allow this?! Shows the statement they produced after that game was purely to appease us! 

I actually can't get my head round it!! Why would you want to let them create a display that encourages their players/highlights the fact that they fenians are there??

Totally disgusted by our club for this!! 

This board not fit for purpose. The only thing they protect is their investment. Nothing else matters.

I will guarantee the GB display wil not break any rules, but it will be very unsavioury and may even shock as they sink to new depths of immorality. The mhedia will spin it and demonise us as a consequence. Them's the rules of the game.

We in turn should have the biggest Brit/Ulster banner fest ever, accompanied by the biggest BJK and Scum fc paedophile banners ever seen. Give it TBB loud and proud. If we don't we will still be accused of it anyway. Let the whole world see who and what they are.

Staying silent has not worked and TBH there is nothing dignified in it and in this backwater, is interpreted as guilt.

I also hope the board sit there feeling the shame, for the shameless incompetent cowards that they are.

29 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

If we were allowed in to the same there's not much different I guess... however, what's angering is you just know for a fact they wont be following any guidelines laid out to the wretched cunts. They'll be unfurling a massive H** scum banner or whatever typical shite they come up with. 

We should change the banner after they've put it in place like what happened to Steaua Bucherest and hope they hold it up without realising :lol:

What did Bucharest change it to?

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Maybe Club1872 could put some pressure on the club to veto?

i know this seems like the default phrase every time people are unhappy with something but this isn't a dig at them - they really are in a position to have a word and something they could have some control over. 

Id like to see the board make a case for allowing this i really would.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

i know this seems like the default phrase every time people are unhappy with something but this isn't a dig at them - they really are in a position to have a word and something they could have some control over. 

@D'Artagnan

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

info@club1872.co.uk

lets get them bombarded with requests to take this to the club! 

As you say if ever there was a job for them to do, this is it! 

If they let the UBs in early at the tattiedome I don't see any harm in it. Hopefully it will give the police and security plenty of time to check for offensive banners, etc. 

Maybe they could correct the spelling for the uneducated inbreeds too. 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

That's another nice touch by our club and proves again the people in charge don't actually give a fuck about our club or fans. 

Honestly imagine allowing that. 

Absolutely sick at the thought.

No doubt some will defend it. 

Did they let UB in early?

1 minute ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Did they let UB in early?

I don't give a fuck about the union Bears - I don't care if they got let into Parkhead early 

the GB should not be given special treatment at Ibrox end of 

4 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

If they let the UBs in early at the tattiedome I don't see any harm in it. Hopefully it will give the police and security plenty of time to check for offensive banners, etc. 

Maybe they could correct the spelling for the uneducated inbreeds too. 

We are put in a corner these filthy bastards get a full stand in full view for the tv to cream its knickers over.

43 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

And ?

Unfortunately its not realistic to expect them to do it for us and then not return the favour. 

Ideally I don't want it to happen but the precedent has already been set. If we don't want them coming in early for the next game at Ibrox after Hogmanay we shouldn't request early entry there. 

1 minute ago, Lidl said:

Unfortunately its not realistic to expect them to do it for us and then not return the favour. 

Ideally I don't want it to happen but the precedent has already been set. If we don't want them coming in early for the next game at Ibrox after Hogmanay we shouldn't request early entry there. 

There's no precedent or agreement though .. if there was then the wording wouldn't have been "request for entry has been agreed" on the screen shot I seen