Wtf do you expect?

Deanzmeanzheinz

A meltdown over a friendly against a top Bundesliga team. 

The usual players getting dogs abuse. But why are expectations so high? It's obvious the team is full of mediocrity. Its nowhere good enough. If you hadnt worked it out after this game and the Sellick game then youre deluded or plain blind.

I read reactions like sbitebags, lazy, hiding, imposter. Its none of this. They do try but they're nowhere good enough - its that simple. Instead of ripping into Halliday for example why dont you point your arrows at the £30m saviour who really does hide.

Thats where our problems start and end - its that simple. 

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The meltdowns are because the team is full of mediocrity, nowhere near good enough, and friendly or not, each passing game that shows it frustrates people.

Heat of the moment, during and just after a match. Par for the course reaction, really. People will chill out and be a bit calmer about it the morra, but the concerns about the team are valid.

6 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The usual players getting dogs abuse. Bjg why are expectations so hign? ts obvious the team is full of mediocrity. Its nowhere good enough. If you hadnt worked out after this game and the Sellick game then youre deluded or plain blind.

I read reactions like sbitebags, lazy, hiding, imposter. Its none of this. They do try buf there nowhere good enough - its that simple. Instead of ripping into Halliday for example why dont you point your arrows at the £30m saviour who does hide.

The opposition is irrelevant, its the inability to do even the basics right. 

TBH if it was one game in isolation I don't think too much would be made of it but the team has been pish for 12 months now with zero sign of improvement. We play the odd good game then revert back to being rubbish again for the next 3-4 weeks.

We struggle against the likes of Ross County and St Johnstone and our top league scorer has a shocking 5 goals to his name. Plus the same mistakes are made time and time again with nothing learned from them.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

The meltdowns are because the team is full of mediocrity, nowhere near good enough, and friendly or not, each passing game that shows it frustrates people.

Heat of the moment, during and just after a match. Par for the course reaction, really. People will chill out and be a bit calmer about it the morra, but the concerns about the team are valid.

I think the point is, it's not the players fault the investment isn't there. They're playing to their optimum so abusing them is unfair. 

Score line not the problem, it was the performance. We had literally nothing in the game, nothing. Agreed that mob are clearly a good side, but I don't think it's too much to ask we at least have small spells of possession and a few decent attacks or shots on goal. 

Fans done the club proud, only positive of today

I hate it when cunts like the op make these sorts of threads when passionate fans are angry at getting pumped 

the result was expected it doesn't make it less sore 

some fans have much higher standards than others that's obvious 

Just now, ben51 said:

I think the point is, it's not the players fault the investment isn't there. They're playing to their optimum so abusing them is unfair. 

Awful players that can't do the basics deserve abuse - wage thiefs 

2 minutes ago, theclothmonster said:

The opposition is irrelevant, its the inability to do even the basics right. 

Good, actually very good teams, try to stop you doing the basics. Its called pressing and they were excellent to be fair. Would you expect eg Ayr Utd to give us a run for our money in a friendly at ibrox tomorrow? Because the gap is about the same. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Awful players that can't do the basics deserve abuse - wage thiefs 

I understand were you're coming from, I genuinely do. You know I've not been a huge fan of the Manager. 

I don't want to make excuses for certain players, but some I think are doing 'what they're told' to the best of their ability. 

Players who are breathing out there arse after 10 mins who can't fucking pass or who care more about twitter and Instagram. Not the Rangers i was brought up watching! Seems like we can't upset the king of the Copland road and his shitty we lower tier English pals. We as a team are rotten and it's not just all the boards fault 

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I would never defend abuse, but I haven't seen much of that. More calling them shite footballers, which I can't argue with and is the kind of temporary meltdown I'm going through myself right now.

15 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The usual players getting dogs abuse. But why are expectations so high? It's obvious the team is full of mediocrity. Its nowhere good enough. If you hadnt worked it out after this game and the Sellick game then youre deluded or plain blind.

I read reactions like sbitebags, lazy, hiding, imposter. Its none of this. They do try but they're nowhere good enough - its that simple. Instead of ripping into Halliday for example why dont you point your arrows at the £30m saviour who really does hide.

It's our manner of defeat. It's that simple.

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Good, actually very good teams, try to stop you doing the basics. Its called pressing and they were excellent to be fair. Would you expect eg Ayr Utd to give us a run for our money in a friendly at ibrox tomorrow? Because the gap is about the same. 

I wouldn't expect but with this team , they probably would give us a run for our money and at least put up a bit of a fight 

5 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I don't want this to come across as they're all devoid of criticism. But more, channel the anger toward the root cause. 

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I hate it when cunts like the op make these sorts of threads when passionate fans are angry at getting pumped 

the result was expected it doesn't make it less sore 

some fans have much higher standards than others that's obvious 

I have high standards. Its expectations thats the question here. That squad is bang average at best. Only significant invesrment will provide the sfandard YOU and ME expect. This squad is gking nowhere. Its par with Aberdeen and Hearts and thats way below my standards. 

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

I would never defend abuse, but I haven't seen much of that. More calling them shite footballers, which I can't argue with and is the kind of temporary meltdown I'm going through myself right now.

A few of them are shite, but if King/Warburton are content with the shite..

Nobody was expecting us to go over there and beat Leipzig as it's clear that they are on their way to being a top side but I'd at least expect our players to put up a fight and actually look interested.

I swear some of our players are already beat before they leave the dressing room.

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

And poor teams give the ball away a lot even when under no pressure, that has been us for large chunks of the season. Teams like Falkirk gave us a good run for our money on a fraction of our budget. I mean if you point to the financial gap between us and teams like the filth and Leipzig as to how far we are behind them, then why aren't we pissing second in the league instead of being in third should the sheep win their game in hand.