Overreactionary nonsense

Bluepeter9

36 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well shit result but it does really bring out those that howl At the moon on here. The lack of realistic expectation about what it takes to build a team, the inability to look at a bigger picture and a lack of patience is evident. 

Most on here at the start of the season only expected second, many were expecting third or fourth and imho a manager should be judged over a period of time and yet we have out rabid who almost joyfully can't wait to put the boot in every time we have a poor result and then call that support.

calling for patience on here is like asking Trump to stop tweeting nonsense - impossible. But once again I believe the corrrect course of action is to get behind the management and continue our magnificent support but I suspect the howling mob don't have that in them. 

fuckin word salad. must try harder 2/10

2 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

Can't agree. Last night was deplorable. It's not like it's the first time. But it was probably the worst. We should be making progress. We are not, we are going backwards. 

I have said many times. MW needs to learn. He is not learning. He is in fact losing the plot. He means well. He talks well. I have faith that he can develop youth players into senior pros but I no longer have faith he can turn senior pros into a winning team. He is just not the man for the manager role at Rangers. 

Worst result we have had under his management imo.

Miles worse than the taigs as that team last night had new faces, an unproven manager and a shite run of form currently. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Worst result we have had under his management imo.

Miles worse than the taigs as that team last night had new faces, an unproven manager and a shite run of form currently. 

Aye. Agreed. It was fucking awful to watch. 

Was like men against boys. 

Rangers results mean life or death for lots people it's in there blood it's there life. So for you to be making out like it's ok we move on then you are like the rest of your snp pals deluded. 

We have a manager who can't change a team so every other team now knows how we play and how easy it is to get at us. We don't defend we can't cross a ball we have a player who is meant to be a striker but has a touch like bambi on ice. Halliday is fucking shite beyond shite yet week n week out he still is in the team. The manager is spineless and a shitbag and Barton found him and the team out and manager did not like that so went running to board and got him sacked. He takes our best player of last night to protect him. From what?? A heavy pitch fuck off he's a football player it's his job! Anybody who still backs manager needs to really think about this cos we are going nowhere and will always be second and that's not the Rangers way! 

If we were making progress then i would except being patient but were not.

We're little if any better than last season. (Despite bringing in a whole bunch of players)

We are unable to compete with the top teams away from home. And MW doesn't know how to change this.

We failed to strengthen the spine of the team. Most noticeably DM and CB.

30 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Love the way the odd member makes these threads like it's a one off game :lol: 

he says over-reactionary I say head in the sand muppet. 

That's the point for me. If that was a one off,freak result then fair enough but that's the 3rd or 4th proper pumping we have taken this season. We should never be pumped at all. Time to go Mw

I've backed warburton up until now...The 'progress' were making may be acceptable for some clubs but not for us.  Warburton has underestimated th job at hand and failed to manage the expectation. 

Recruitment wise he has also failed,  our central defence issue has gone un attended too.  Hill must be ragging every game!   Kiernan and Tav are deplorable.

Last night was the final nail in the coffin for me regarding our manager sadly,  it worries me though with the lack of cash available who we can a tract to take over when that day actually becomes a reality. 

The realism here is watching players who neither have the ability, mental strength or fight in them to take the team forward.

A manager who continually sticks by players who are making the same horrendous mistakes on the pitch week in week out.

A manager who's signings, on the whole, have been disastrous. 

We were never winning this league but we surely to fuck should be slightly closer than we are. A bang average Celtic side are being made to look like world beaters and fuck knows what the score will be the next time we visit there as Warburton can't seem to learn anything from the constant embarrassment's his team continue to provide. 

The problems have been there for months and months yet he hasn't addressed any of them.

52 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well shit result but it does really bring out those that howl At the moon on here. The lack of realistic expectation about what it takes to build a team, the inability to look at a bigger picture and a lack of patience is evident. 

Most on here at the start of the season only expected second, many were expecting third or fourth and imho a manager should be judged over a period of time and yet we have out rabid who almost joyfully can't wait to put the boot in every time we have a poor result and then call that support.

calling for patience on here is like asking Trump to stop tweeting nonsense - impossible. But once again I believe the corrrect course of action is to get behind the management and continue our magnificent support but I suspect the howling mob don't have that in them. 

Your right Rangers fans are over reacting. That's every single Rangers fan bar yourself. 

55 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The lack of realistic expectation about what it takes to build a team, the inability to look at a bigger picture and a lack of patience is evident.

How does the fact that half of the team which demolished us last night were new signings fit in with that?

0 wins from 8 games away vs our nearest rivals simply isn't good enough. Something needs to change.

Wow ofc everyone is entitled to their opinion but for me your way off the mark here BP getting pumped from a side that just got smash from them lot the other day comon.

7 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

Anyone not calling for the manager and boards head is NOT A RANGERS FAN. 

As for that away n dont talk utter shite i might want them gone but saying to another bear you aint a fan if you want to keep them is a joke get a grip oh yirself

50 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

shut up ya fanny.

second place many would have taken. 25 points behind basically the same Fenian team we made to look like wee lassies only 9 month back on February the 1st should never be acceptable to any Rangers fan.

Argue about budgets etc all day long but a manager has to make use of his budgets accordingly. He hasn't  done that. It's time to go.

Rangers have played. Falkirk Hibs. Jimmy Saville FC, sheep and hearts away. We've never won a game under him against them away. In 8 games we've averaged about 1.1 goals a game and conceded over double that. So in 8 games we've scored 9 and conceded 23 

That's a disgrace.

Don't know if I need to remind you but Ross county and St johnstone are unbeaten against us. 

'Shut up' is the response I expected from the rabid who don't like to hear views that   Disagree with theirs  - very Trumpesque.

I know 'work in progress' is something those who just think it's our right to win every game can't comprehend but given our budget patience and time is required and these blips happen in a rebuilding scenario it's never a straight growth path. 

I don't think it's an over reaction one bit, Warburton has failed in most of his transfers, his tactics are inept and he continues to play out of former players.

We have the 2nd biggest wage bill in Scotland and are severely under performing, I'm sorry but Rangers don't go to Hearts and get destroyed 4-1, if you can accept this then your accepting under achievement.