Overreactionary nonsense

Bluepeter9

@Bluepeter9 I'm patient but I'm not sure what I'm being patient about?

i've got this notion that one day my patience will be rewarded. So am I waiting on the gaffer learning the ropes at my club and the board putting in place a proper financial structure, that's a balance between enough to win a few things over time and yet not bankrupt us? 

is this what you require of us with regards to being patient?

So here's a couple of things: 

I've been to just about every home game under MW's tenure and watched every away game that's been on TV. 

so my patience has not been rewarded but tested because our Gaffer changes zero- nothing - ziltch. There is no evidence that he is tactically astute either before or during a game. 

An example: Subs are used to counter something on the park, take advantage of a weak point in the opposition, hold a lead or combat tiredness. 

MW uses a very outdated tactic when it comes to subs - that if we put on three fit players with half an hour to go FITNESS will win the day as the other team won't have our levels. It's a naive tactic used in amateur leagues. Have I to be patient because after a season and a half he will stop doing this?

the one thing we are is "predictable" and by being predictable we are fairly easy to understand and play against. Have I to be patient because he will eventually set us up to be unpredictable and put the opposition on the back foot?

or will my patience be rewarded when our youth system kicks in? The same youth who are 10th place with -4 goals and nearly twenty points off the leaders in the under 20's development league  

I'm therefore assuming that he is incapable or refuses to learn the game at our club.

Will my patience be rewarded when he changes his nature? Or surround himself with better coaches to learn from them or when he leaves?

Can you explain what you mean by "patience"?

I've been expecting this thread to appear since last night. It's clear the OP takes some sort of satisfaction in going against the majority opinion.

Or maybe he just thinks it's wrong to ever question those at the top. Ever fancy living in North Korea, BP9? You would be an ideal citizen.

3 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Well shit result but it does really bring out those that howl At the moon on here. The lack of realistic expectation about what it takes to build a team, the inability to look at a bigger picture and a lack of patience is evident. 

Most on here at the start of the season only expected second, many were expecting third or fourth and imho a manager should be judged over a period of time and yet we have out rabid who almost joyfully can't wait to put the boot in every time we have a poor result and then call that support.

calling for patience on here is like asking Trump to stop tweeting nonsense - impossible. But once again I believe the corrrect course of action is to get behind the management and continue our magnificent support but I suspect the howling mob don't have that in them. 

you don't half spout some shite. yes we were mostly expecting 2nd and would still take that. however this manager is out of his depth his comments last night his drivel after most games we don't even need to listen to as its the same we will learn week in week out. well they are not learning and not performing for this manager or the club for whatever reason but its head that is on the block for that.and this is not me just knee jerking reaction I have deliberately stayed away from sack the manager threads but enough is enough and if you cant/wont see it then you need to either up your legal medicine or stay away from the other medicines you appear to be taking.

38 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He's a youth team coach mate, plain and simple for all to see.  Has no idea what it takes to be manager of a club like Rangers. He peaked at Brentford and that's as good as things will get for him in managment.   Feel bad for him but he needs a reality check and needs to move on and let us bring in a real football man and start re-building all over again... again:megaanguish:

The board need to step up aswell and find a way to bring proper investment in to fund the rebuild,  if they can't do that then they too need to GTF. 

That's exactly what he is bud a youth team coach!

image.gif

Well shit result but it does really bring out those that howl At the moon on here. The lack of realistic expectation about what it takes to build a team, the inability to look at a bigger picture and a lack of patience is evident. 

Most on here at the start of the season only expected second, many were expecting third or fourth and imho a manager should be judged over a period of time and yet we have out rabid who almost joyfully can't wait to put the boot in every time we have a poor result and then call that support.

calling for patience on here is like asking Trump to stop tweeting nonsense - impossible. But once again I believe the corrrect course of action is to get behind the management and continue our magnificent support but I suspect the howling mob don't have that in them. 

I'm forever trying to be positive and I show more patience in most things (any trawl through my posts will pay testament to that), and I've shown incredible patience and even supported some of your views when pelters get thrown, but by fuck there comes a time to admit it's just not working.  Sometimes you just need to accept you need to stop, step back, change direction and move another way.  I think we've reached that point now.  I've said in another thread Mark is probably too nice a person to manage at a club with our expectations, he's incapable of of putting rockets up arses, is too loyal and appearing more and more intransigent.  He's difficult to not like as a person, but, sorry, thanks Mark, I genuinely hope you do well whatever you do next but I don't think Rangers is for you.

If he's going to stay at Rangers, I'd make him head of the Academy; I like his philosophy of how younger players should be developed and we may reap the benefits in years to come.  But for now, we need someone pronto to manage the first team.

After your historic defence of Ally's tenure, no one should take anything you say about managerial ability with any credibility.

It is not an overreaction though, he can't change a game, he has failed in the transfer market this season, he makes baffling substitutions and his tactics are so one dimensional. We are lucky to be in second position with the amount of dreadful performances the team has put in and we might not even be in second position if Aberdeen win their game in hand. 

This isnt a knee-kerk reaction. When was the last time you watched us play and we had a good overall performance? We have only scored more than 3 goals against one team in the league and conceded a shocking amount. His record against the better sides is terrible and has been since back in the Championship too.

I'm not calling for his head, but we need to see major changes for the next game.

16 minutes ago, zanderbear said:

Mark Warburton is a 1 trick pony

As is bp9, he's sitting wanking himself over this thread because in his mind he thinks he is striking a blow for bridge building and F R E E D O M ! Every post is another stroke on his knob. A bit overreactionary, it's his form of fishing in his quest to get the attention he craves ! ?

image.gif

9 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I'm sorry Chief this post is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Then wondering why the waiters fucked off in a Lifeboat.

OP is an attention seeking troll who wants nothing more than to cause more infighting on here.

Why dont admin realize most want him banned from here and just fucking do us all a favour?

His opinion on this issue is also worth the square root of fuck all as hes proven already he knows fuck all about football or management or what being a Bear means

4 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

our biggest away fixtures last season were at Hibs and Falkirk

our biggest away fixtures this season are at aberdeen, celtic, hearts

Under Mark Warburton we've  P8 W0 D0 L8

That is unacceptable, I can understand losing to the tims and even at Pittodrie given how we lost the game but to continually get pumped away from home against the better sides shows absolutely no sign of improvement, did anyone watch Hearts at the piggery on Sunday? they were horrific, looked like Brazil 70 vs us though.

14 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

our biggest away fixtures last season were at Hibs and Falkirk

our biggest away fixtures this season are at aberdeen, celtic, hearts

Under Mark Warburton we've  P8 W0 D0 L8

That is unacceptable, I can understand losing to the tims and even at Pittodrie given how we lost the game but to continually get pumped away from home against the better sides shows absolutely no sign of improvement, did anyone watch Hearts at the piggery on Sunday? they were horrific, looked like Brazil 70 vs us though.

Edit: I fucked up!

You forgot away from home to Raith as well.

It's actually P9 W0 D0 L9