***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

1 minute ago, RDFM said:

I'm sure if the Scottish league could be won despite finishing 8th then a few managers may have a league title under their belt, alas, you actually need to win more games than everyone to lift silverware at season's end over here.

If you're Auntie had baws..

Guest Lloyd72
23 minutes ago, gersandy said:

The thing is with a director of football, hes to blame if the players arent up to scratch. He would be in charge of recruitment, and i dare say would have an opinion on the style of play. The head coach would be purely picking the team and coaching them throughout the week. 

So if, in a years time, the team are rotten, whos to blame?

He doesn't choose the style of play that is down to the manager, it's down to the DoF to make sure that style is being implemented throughout the club. He is in charge of recruiting players but the manager will have a say in who gets brought in also. It's difficult to say who would be to blame because you rarely see a DoF being sacked compared to managers.

21 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Na, got us Walter back, and some of the best days I've had supporting Rangers, don't agree.

As I said IT only my opinion, I also enjoyed WS being back but for the club to go down a route and bottle IT that quick wasnt well thought out IN the first place.i may have got IT wrong but he should have been given the whole season. Whoever takes over now should be afforded the same time as we will not be fixed over night, we will however be more positive and the players retaught 2nd ISnt good enough and drawing matches IS a failure I hope.