***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If that's true then pull the plug right now. Fuck that. 

That's the only figure I have read. The Qatari club want £900k compo and he would pay £300k out of his own pocket. He's on £2m a year plus, but is willing to take a massive pay cut - credit to lengths he'd go to to manage the rangers ??

Just now, Hutton2008 said:

That's the only figure I have read. The Qatari club want £900k convo and he would pay £300k out of his own pocket. He's on £2m a year plus, but is willing to take a massive pay cut - credit to lengths he'd go to to manage the rangers ??

I'm sure the '£300k out of his own pocket' was £300k he was due from the club but he'd be willing to let it go if they allow him to leave. He isn't going to write a cheque for £300k to come to us. 

3 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Milne did an interview with the BBC the other week.

I seen a clip of it on Facebook and spent most of time laughing because he honestly said 'Derek' about 20 times in the 45 second clip :lol: 

Think I heard this as well, it was like 'me and my best mate Derek who would never leave me' :lol:

Sheikh Jassim Bin Thamer Al Thani is a prominent member of Qatar's ruling family, Caixinha's awaiting official clearance before completing his move to Rangers Acording to sky

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/10793894/pedro-caixinha-set-to-become-new-rangers-boss-after-qatar-go-ahead

14 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Sheikh Jassim Bin Thamer Al Thani is a prominent member of Qatar's ruling family, Caixinha's awaiting official clearance before completing his move to Rangers Acording to sky

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11788/10793894/pedro-caixinha-set-to-become-new-rangers-boss-after-qatar-go-ahead

Sources claim...    They have been claiming things for weeks

Eventually something will be right 

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, gj923 said:

Sources claim...    They have been claiming things for weeks

Eventually something will be right 

Sky sponsor the SPFL so obviously if they're reporting it it's gonna be correct

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

According to the Sun Aberdeen saying they'd discuss any Rangers approach with McInnes.

:lol:

So they told the media they would dismiss any approach, then that they'd take £1m and now they'd discuss any approach.

Fuck off Milne ye can keep him.

1 minute ago, PRW. said:

So they told the media they would dismiss any approach, then that they'd take £1m and now they'd discuss any approach.

They're just trying to keep all their bases covered I think. 

Hed be my choice from an underwhelming list but not at 900k compo there's no way it would take that Aberdeen just aiming with that figure - if that figure is legit 

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

To me something doesn't add up with the appointment of a manger without a DoF who is coming in above him.

Unless the papers are talking the usual horseshit and we have a DoF lined up ready to start ?

This was what I asked earlier - where have we said the DoF is above the manager in the hierarchy? DoF means something different depending on who you ask.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They're just trying to keep all their bases covered I think. 

Hed be my choice from an underwhelming list but not at 900k compo there's no way it would take that Aberdeen just aiming with that figure - if that figure is legit 

That cunt Milnes at it.
Chucking shite to see if it sticks.
The guys an imbecile :aberdeen:

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

This was what I asked earlier - where have we said the DoF is above the manager in the hierarchy? DoF means something different depending on who you ask.

Just my previous experience of where a DoF generally sits in the hierarchy. I suppose it depends on the Job Spec right enough.

Is Pedro our DoF? :lol:

3 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Everycunt on here who was pro DOF when we announced our approach said that's the way it goes 

11 minutes ago, PRW. said:

Milne's probably looking at it from a business standpoint now.

If we gave them say £600,000 for McInnes they could probably go and get somebody who has done a decent job elsewhere in Scotland like Wright, Hartley or even Archibald for a fraction of that money and bank the rest.

Just now, DBBTB said:

Milne's probably looking at it from a business standpoint now.

If we gave them say £600,000 for McInnes they could probably go and get somebody who has done a decent job elsewhere in Scotland like Wright, Hartley or even Archibald for a fraction of that money and bank the rest.

That's probably the nail on the head there :thumbsup: