***Manager/DOF rumours thread***

Andy.little

10 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

No chance after the Dundee and Inverness games surely 

If he wins against accies and it's a better performance I reckon board will keep him until may so it opens the scope for new managers. It's nearly 3 weeks now since MW was bagged, if we had a decent candidate he would have been appointed by now imo 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

If he wins against accies and it's a better performance I reckon board will keep him until may so it opens the scope for new managers. It's nearly 3 weeks now since MW was bagged, if we had a decent candidate he would have been appointed by now imo 

Did you not read a word Robertson said? We have a permanent manager lined up to join very soon, why would we throw that away to keep Murty after 2 results that should be expected? 3 weeks is absolutely fuck all in terms of appointing a new manager in the football world, every cunt is getting impatient over nothing, especially considering the fact this is our most important appointment ever. Cunts were moaning we hadn't appointed someone after the first weekend, absolute joke

Talking of Solksjaer, whatever happened to Teddy Sheringham who was managing the England under 21s not so long ago ? Maybe he'd do it. 

Maybe even Rio Ferdinand ?

Sorry folks, no way am I taking most of this thread seriously.

57 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

If it is going to be McLeish then I really am worried about our budget next season seems to me we've interviewed others and they've all said no due to lack of funds 

May be nothing to do with it but Andy Watson (eck's No2 previously) has left his role with Scotland today.

1 hour ago, RDFM said:

Robertson tonight in the program.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I'll provide an executive summary 

"We've done fuck all because dave king has the final say. He wants eck, yet me and potless are too spineless to tell him that eck is a dinosaur. Pony up for season tickets. We promise that having sought the best in the busi... Erm.. best manager available, we have chosen eck not because we are skint, backwards clueless fuckwits, but because he's the best in the b... ughhhh... fuck. He's cheap" 

Fuck this board. Fuck you Robertson and FUCK you king.

Ripped off loyal. 

9 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Did you not read a word Robertson said? We have a permanent manager lined up to join very soon, why would we throw that away to keep Murty after 2 results that should be expected? 3 weeks is absolutely fuck all in terms of appointing a new manager in the football world, every cunt is getting impatient over nothing, especially considering the fact this is our most important appointment ever. Cunts were moaning we hadn't appointed someone after the first weekend, absolute joke

And you believe him? 

To me it sounds like stalling for time. 

Time will tell, but don't be amazed if murty is here until may. 

Second or third should be pretty much guaranteed with anyone in charge which means Europe, which is what the board want. 

If the manager we want is unavailable until the summer, without paying a fee, then I fully expect murty to remain. 

We will see 

18 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

And you believe him? 

To me it sounds like stalling for time. 

Time will tell, but don't be amazed if murty is here until may. 

Second or third should be pretty much guaranteed with anyone in charge which means Europe, which is what the board want. 

If the manager we want is unavailable until the summer, without paying a fee, then I fully expect murty to remain. 

We will see 

Yous fucking moan when you don't get told everything, then when he does tell us you say "and you believe him?" Get a fucking grip mate.

What makes you think Murty will be manager, what on earth has even indicated that to you? Aw you think we can't afford a new manager? You talk like a rabid manky bastard if that's your reason

42 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Jesus Christ how gullible can you be?

It's quite evidently a fucking wind up.

28 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

That photo has been taken during daylight hours

9 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

The photo is from Cardiff. 

IMG_7357.JPG

I dunno guys....the dude next to him in the first pic does have one of the lion brand red & black ties on!!

Maybe Tan is the foreign investor people have been mentioning too?

1 minute ago, Dunny_01 said:

Defo think it will be Ross Wilson boy and Mcleish coming in.....I woulda put Pardew on an outside bet, but Rangers have Zero money so big Eck looks the man.

That makes grim reading. I hope you are wrong for a change. 

1 minute ago, Cobham said:

That makes grim reading. I hope you are wrong for a change. 

I dont know if Mcleish is long term answer, but i think i would be happy with him for a few months to install a standard in there again mate.  Lets face it, Rangers have nothing any more..... If someone comes in to buy us, NO BASSA better chase them away unless its a total undesirable !

It absolutely will not be Alex McLeish. I'd put my house on that.

Although I actually reckon this Caxinha bloke is an even worse choice. Fucking awful CV. 

Please hit us with a left field appointment.