17/18 kits

5 hours ago, gsa said:

Puma are a much bigger company than umbro! The Italian national team, Dortmund, Arsenal, usain bolt, etc all Puma. 

The point wasn't above which company is bigger though - it was just quicker typing "Umbro" than "Adidas, Puma, Umbro etc". 

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Who's kits do they do mate, only know of Tottenham?

Southampton and Villa of the top of my head, and after a google São Paulo. Seems they're quite new in moving into football, i was just thinking about their general stuff. Suppose that could maybe be good opportunity for us financially, with Champions League football they might give us a fair whack if they're serious about expanding into football. 

All hypotgetical though obviously. 

20 hours ago, WilliamFyfe said:

I bought this, fuck SD2yjubgi.jpg

Reminds me when I was 12/13 wearing this, flying aboot on ma bike with ma mate on the back, nae helmets on and getting chased by the polis :mutley:

Was basically France's kit but still one of my favourites :rangers:

WATP

1 minute ago, BearInTheWood said:

Reminds me when I was 12/13 wearing this, flying aboot on ma bike with ma mate on the back, nae helmets on and getting chased by the polis :mutley:

Was basically France's kit but still one of my favourites :rangers:

WATP

You mean France's kit was basically our kit with a French badge. 

That home top would be amazing. Make the away top the same only white and the light blue colour from this years away top. Really hope we end up with something like these after the Puma deal expires. 90% of their tops for us have been rotten. We haven't had a proper Rangers top since the Umbro Div 3 one. One of our best ever as well IMO. 

On 2017-6-13 at 0:09 AM, WilliamFyfe said:

I bought this, fuck SD2yjubgi.jpg

I love this top, in my top 3 ever

But as time passes I notice more and more the kind of 90s tacky look of it. I wouldn't want them to make another top like that these days,  prefer more simple designs now

This is one of our best imo

rangers queens park.jpg

2 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

:thumbup:

Can you make one where the UJ has It's proper colours? Like the flag was on on the top? Don't think it will look great but would like to see it

sta6GIj.jpg

There's only four people who could get away with wearing that: John Lydon, Steve Jones, Paul Cook and Glen Matlock.