***The Official St Johnstone V Rangers Match Thread ***

Just now, gogzy said:

Quite a few of these players will have been told they have no future at the club.  I get the feeling we might get a "I don't give a fuck anymore" type of shift from a lot of these guys today.

If you're right then Waghorn looks far too interested for my liking...

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Quite a few of these players will have been told they have no future at the club.  I get the feeling we might get a "I don't give a fuck anymore" type of shift from a lot of these guys today.

So, business as usual then?

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

Surely if they're good enough to stay, then they're good enough to play?

If they'll never play for us again then they shouldn't be anywhere near the squad.

Just now, SuperAli said:

Pipe down, no. I didn't have time to look through all the page hence my asking with apologies given. 

again it was 2 posts above you. not saying you need to look through ALL the page(s). it was literally right in front of you. just look a little before asking next time.