Scottish Football

54 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Livingstone on target for 5 wins on the bounce 2-0 up at Easter Road.

Some run they are on.

Hamilton and Brian Rice too. Every year they look dead. Every year they somehow stay up. Motherwell are a mess right now. Glad we have them in a few weeks.

Absolute riddy for Hibs where they have piles of effort against us and then get pumped by Ross Cty and Livi at home.  Ever needing confirmation some clubs giving more effort against us to confirm their hatred of us more than anything else in their life then there’s your proof.  Return to anonymity beckons. 

Hope Livi keep up this form, they play the mhanks twice in the next 2/3 weeks. 

9 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Absolute riddy for Hibs where they have piles of effort against us and then get pumped by Ross Cty and Livi at home.  Ever needing confirmation some clubs giving more effort against us to confirm their hatred of us more than anything else in their life then there’s your proof.  Return to anonymity beckons. 

Hope Livi keep up this form, they play the mhanks twice in the next 2/3 weeks. 

7 wins in 7 from Martindale. Incredible achievement for him.

27 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Just watched the highlights of Hamilton v Motherwell, don't think I've seen a worse performance from a goalkeeper than the boy Chapman for Motherwell, hopefully he'll be between the sticks when we go to them..so so bad. 

Horrendous display from him. @Rfc52 would have done better tbh.

9 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Maybe that’s Barkas plan as well

True, did he not say in an interview that he liked the training with the Greek International team because they sometimes let him play as a defender or midfielder which he prefers to Goalkeeping? Mental. 

Just now, siamthedanger said:

True, did he not say in an interview that he liked the training with the Greek International team because they sometimes let him play as a defender or midfielder which he prefers to Goalkeeping? Mental. 

Aye, Left back I think it was 😂

23 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Btw whats this new firm pish with aberdeen and dundee united? 

Do abedeen just try their absolute hardest to feel relevant by getting a rivarly going? Pricks would start a rivarly with their shadow 

It's been around since the 80s. The last time either club was relevant.

It came about as Aberdeen and Dundee Utd were regularly splitting "the old firm" in the table. 

30 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Would be a good signing for St Mirren if it goes through. Even though St Mirren are on a great run I would have expected him to go to a slightly bigger club.

In the grand scheme of football it means absolutely fuck all, but for St Mirren, that is a bit of a coup.

11 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Honestly, every single person that records themselves watching fitbaw especially live needs to get to fuck man. 

It wouldn't be so bad if these people got embarrassed about it after doing it once and chose not to do it again.

But we're living in a time when making an arse of yourself = more views & exposure, and they can't see the cloud for the silver lining.

1 hour ago, Swally said:

It wouldn't be so bad if these people got embarrassed about it after doing it once and chose not to do it again.

But we're living in a time when making an arse of yourself = more views & exposure, and they can't see the cloud for the silver lining.

that shit on bbc scotland a view from the terrace  is a load of rubbish 4 stupid guys thinking they know all about scottish football   it makes me boak along with off the ball

19 minutes ago, billscott said:

that shit on bbc scotland a view from the terrace  is a load of rubbish 4 stupid guys thinking they know all about scottish football   it makes me boak along with off the ball

I'd rather throw a bottle through the TV than watch a minute of A View From the Terrace. 

Really surprised about the Brophy St MIrren deal, thought he looked decent a few years ago. Strong and very mobile, honestly thought he'd have ended up down south at some level. It makes it even more shocking I've read on twitter than St Mirren are offering him bigger wages than Aberdeen and Hibs.