Murty

MrMckee

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Anyone know where he went midway through the second half and at full time? Never seen him after about the 70th minute. I'm sure we can all think of a few comedy answers but seriously does anybody know where the fuck he went?

With a bit of luck and for all our sakes, I hope he's shot himself.

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Anyone know where he went midway through the second half and at full time? Never seen him after about the 70th minute. I'm sure we can all think of a few comedy answers but seriously does anybody know where the fuck he went?

Sums up the whole club. The manager can't be bothered and the board aren't much interested either.

If the manager can't be arsed watching the shambles he put on the park then why should we

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye poor wee Murty ?

LOL........not so much, but the TEAM need to share responsibility, THEY let the Club and the Fans down then Murty takes the shit....if they grew a pair of balls and gave a fuck we wouldn't be worried about ending up in 4th spot never mind 2nd

He lacks management skills (experience) after the cup game he should have looked at his teams shape, 4231 is great if you have the players which we don't, 442 shouldve been our shape at Hampden after the game at Ibrox never mind after the Hampden game.

Management isn't about stamping your authority to prove you are the man its about looking at the tools you have and working with them to get the best outcome you can.

He has been stubborn to the point of it being detrimental to our club, he should have listened to the voices in the changing room because it clearly wasn't working and he didn't listen.

Just now, WilliamMunny said:

I actually feel sorry for the guy.  He shouldn't have been anywhere near that job. 

Like I said felt like that a few weeks ago but he's gone in a huff because he's not getting the job permanently, no excuses for that 

11 minutes ago, islandblue said:

Board have to take the lions share of the blame. He should not have been given the option of staying after the semi final. The Board was weak and today we paid the price

See this blaming the board pisses me off.  

They are a shower of useless cunts and fully to blame but yet most cant grasp that.  All the apathy towards murty n shit is utter crap. The guy is a grown man who knew he was out of his depth yet the board chose to do fuck all about it. Murty should have held his hand up and acknowledged he wasn't up to the task

7 minutes ago, 55andmore said:

LOL........not so much, but the TEAM need to share responsibility, THEY let the Club and the Fans down then Murty takes the shit....if they grew a pair of balls and gave a fuck we wouldn't be worried about ending up in 4th spot never mind 2nd

Fuck off ya clown.  Murty chose the team, formation and tactics.  The buck stops with this fanny. If they don't follow orders then they are dropped.  Oops forgot murty doesn't drop his favs does he??  Of course he doesn't the guy is a fucking balloon and anyone sticking up for or defending him is as deluded as murty himself.  

Now remind me your a taig ain't ye??? 

Fucking fanny

I don't dislike the guy. I get why he'd take the job. However, he's quite clearly way, way, way out of his depth. It's an upper management issue that we're in this situation. 

Poor staffing decisions r us. You'd have been better with Kenny Miller there, and that's saying something.

2 minutes ago, harry handsome said:

Another thing - who said Martin was a decent signing for us, if it was Allen then he needs shot - without doubt a unless waste of a shirt.

He's Murty's mate

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

I don't dislike the guy. I get why he'd take the job. However, he's quite clearly way, way, way out of his depth. It's an upper management issue that we're in this situation. 

Poor staffing decisions r us. You'd have been better with Kenny Miller there, and that's saying something.

I hate the guy with a passion now, however it's not fully anyone else fault.  He could so easily have turned round and said he can't do the job and walked however he felt he was some sort of messiah and trundled on from one fuck up to the next. 

Should he have been given the job??  NO.  should he have had the sense to wall of course