Gerrard agrees terms - unconfirmed

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

We have full squad of also rans with a loser mentality where the only remit is keep the fans happy, it's been there since warburton took over, if they actually win anything it's just a bonus.

if you can name me seven winners in that  team I'll take it back.

I can name you seven winners if they have the right man at the helm.  I'm not apologising for the players, they have been a disgrace, but if the right person was getting intae them before the game even started, I'm sure they would do better.  If you have a snowflake telling you what to do week in week out, its not going to happen.

5 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

I can name you seven winners if they have the right man at the helm.  I'm not apologising for the players, they have been a disgrace, but if the right person was getting intae them before the game even started, I'm sure they would do better.  If you have a snowflake telling you what to do week in week out, its not going to happen.

Go ahead.........name those players!

36 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Go ahead.........name those players!

Tav, good enough, McCrorie, good enough, Jack, good enough, Cummings, good enough, Morelos, good enough, Candeias, good enough, Murphy, good enough. Granted, need to keep a couple.

11 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Tav, good enough, McCrorie, good enough, Jack, good enough, Cummings, good enough, Morelos, good enough, Candeias, good enough, Murphy, good enough. Granted, need to keep a couple.

:britney:

There's a half decent team there, before the 2 massacres we were talking about a challenge to the reptiles, a good manager could set them up to compete, look at Murtys line up on Sunday, fuckin nonsense, in our halcyon days, Walter went there, shut up shop, do the bastards on the break. 

47 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

Some of those have potential granted but not one of them have shown the character to be winners.Especiallyy Tav who as a captain showed a total lack of fight or leadership in any game and doesn’t seemed bothered about all the defeats he has performed in.

2 minutes ago, OnwardsandUpwards said:

Some of those have potential granted but not one of them have shown the character to be winners.Especiallyy Tav who as a captain showed a total lack of fight or leadership in any game and doesn’t seemed bothered about all the defeats he has performed in.

I know.  But that's why I caveated my comments with the right man at the helm.  Why was Tav captain?  Prob because he was the most experienced of a very bad bunch (captain wise).  He is never going to stand up and be a leader, thats obviously not what he is about.  The body language and negative aura that they all exude is just another part of the whole shit heap we have at the moment.  That can be changed though .....

10 minutes ago, Gazza2258 said:

I know.  But that's why I caveated my comments with the right man at the helm.  Why was Tav captain?  Prob because he was the most experienced of a very bad bunch (captain wise).  He is never going to stand up and be a leader, thats obviously not what he is about.  The body language and negative aura that they all exude is just another part of the whole shit heap we have at the moment.  That can be changed though .....

Hopefully you are right.For me though winners don’t need to have someone come in to change their approach.It is ingrained within them and they show spirit,determination and fight no matter the situation.They also have the desire to drive those around them on and take games by the scruff of the neck.It doesn’t guarantee winning but they leave everything they have on the pitch.Unfortunately I don’t see any of these qualities in our squad.

3 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

Please tell me the seven winners 

Have you taken a look at our results these last 2/3 years in matches that matter

We have NO WINNERS

4 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Please tell me the seven winners 

Have you taken a look at our results these last 2/3 years in matches that matter

We have NO WINNERS

Already done.
No, I haven't seen any results for the last 4 years actually, can you send them to me and I will come back to you.  Cheers bud. :thumbup:

You can take a winner and put him in a poor team, doesn’t mean that player is now a loser. Also you can take a player who nobody ever noticed, put them into a good team, and that player will be a winner all day long. 

There are potential players in the Rangers team provided they are match fit and ready to play in their best positions for a manager who they can believe in. Ranieri and Leicester City cannot be called losers.

3 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

Time and again in football you see that players are transformed if they respect the manager and want to be on the same traing pitch as him ... Souness is an obvious example are dare I say it Rogers too bringing with him the mystique of having been Stevie Gs manager 

5 minutes ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Just out of interest, what appointment would inspire you? 

I'm not sure tbh

Would prefer someone that's been in Football management for a while

Someone with a proven track record of some kind of success . Not easy to come bye I suppose

Gerrard may come here and get me excited . We will just have to wait and see

If not Gerrard . hat would get you inspired ?

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Hahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahha

He's right. I hate to say this but the team that beat us on Sunday was more or less Deila's team and most of them were written off before they got Rodgers in. Just because a player is not playing well doesn't mean he's shite and just because the team is playing shite doesn't mean they are all shite.