Glenn Middleton

Leeds_Bear

26 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

A good ball is a cross that finds a Rangers player. 

Not always.

You can put a very dangerous ball into an area that is likely to cause trouble. If a striker or runner from midfield isnt there to meet it, it does not mean that the ball was not a good one.

Thought he did well, but do not think he will start on Thursday, but might come on later in the game.

I also thought Kent was not as happy on the right side today when he came on and Murthy also seemed unhappy there on Thursday, maybe Candeias will be the better option. 

2 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Thought he did well, but do not think he will start on Thursday, but might come on later in the game.

I also thought Kent was not as happy on the right side today when he came on and Murthy also seemed unhappy there on Thursday, maybe Candeias will be the better option. 

Thought Candeias was outstanding today - a must on Thursday

21 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Not always.

You can put a very dangerous ball into an area that is likely to cause trouble. If a striker or runner from midfield isnt there to meet it, it does not mean that the ball was not a good one.

So just give the ball away then. 

A cross to no one is just a wasted ball, the same as getting to the byeline and the cutback goes straight off a defender. 

He was exceptional. Such a likeable player. He’s industrial, creative, even quite unorthodox in the way he plays which makes him very exciting to watch.

With his delivery on one side, and Candeias’ on the other, we were bombarding them at times.

Remember the majority of Norwich fans were pissed off that he was allowed to go. Was seen as one off their best prospects coming through for a while. One thing Murty did get right was bringing this lad in. The young lad will play a lot of first team football this season. Should be tying him down on a new improved contract imo.

32 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Tough decisions in midfield and upfront for Thursday

I think the back 5 pick themselves at the moment. I'd say there's 1 spot in the middle 3 beside Coulibally and Arfield up for grabs. Probably between Jack and Ejaria depending on how defensively we want to play. And the left hand spot in the front 3 alongside Candeias and Morelos. A pick between Murphy and Kent in my opinion.

That's a fairly settled starting 9 right now with a couple of places up for grabs and a far stronger bench than we've had in a long time imo. 

2 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

I think the back 5 pick themselves at the moment. I'd say there's 1 spot in the middle 3 beside Coulibally and Arfield up for grabs. Probably between Jack and Ejaria depending on how defensively we want to play. And the left hand spot in the front 3 alongside Candeias and Morelos. A pick between Murphy and Kent in my opinion.

That's a fairly settled starting 9 right now with a couple of places up for grabs and a far stronger bench than we've had in a long time imo. 

A good problem to have.......... personally it would be Arfield, Coulibaly & Jack for me. Murphy, Morelos and Kent. Harsh on Ejaria & Candeias I Know.